A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

hi, I'm hoping someone on the forums can help, my ABM is not updating hasnt been for about a couple of weeks, I started to look into it over the weekend read almost everything on the forum, but nothing seems to work.
I Have Zgemma H2H ATV6.2 and Whooshbuild netid is 00017, confirmed this by checking on my Tivo, i have updated to ATV 6.3 and i was already on ABM 3.1, everytime i try to scan i get the same message that everyone seems to be getting about tuner configuration.
I have deleted ABM restarted the box, reinstalled ABM, updated provider list and the scan is the same, I've also done a complete scan in the manual scan section, then updated the abm and then scan, still the same, I've even moved over to Grogbuild just in case, but still have the same issue.
BBC1 London and BBC2 scotland do work as do most of the premium channels, have tried the NIT analyser but I get an error on line 334 and line 34 about "readNIT("")" this is while its on BBC1 London SD, i do get the 3 files but the xml isnt fully populated
any help would be appreciated,

Manual scan then running ABM for cable is a pointless exercise. I wish people stop giving that advice.

As the Nit Analyser is not working for you, maybe dvbsnoop error, please read this post for what details are needed.
https://www.techkings.org/threads/failed-to-tune-abm.144448/page-4#post-913217

You have a PM.

I looked at the link and followed the instructions on post #75 modified the cable_uk_virgin.xml file by changing symbol_rate to "6952000" and modulation to "5" then deleted the providers.cache and then didn't do an update but just ran the ABM scan, it worked!!

Many thanks to Abu Baniaz and dsayers2014

there's nothing in there, but I've attached anyway, the terminal error is below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
root@H2H:/tmp# python NIT_analyser.py
Error(145): read (PID 0x0010): Connection timed out
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "NIT_analyser.py", line 334, in <module>
readNIT("")
File "NIT_analyser.py", line 34, in readNIT
sectionlength = int((binascii.hexlify(block[1 + charpointer]) + binascii.hexlify(block[2 + charpointer]))[1:],16)
IndexError: string index out of range
root@H2H:/tmp#
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• NIT_00017.zip
    349 bytes · Views: 3
Can you run these commands separately while on a cable channel and then upload files please?

dvbsnoop -s sec -tn -timeout 3000 -b -f 0x40 -n 400 0x10 > /tmp/nit.bin
dvbsnoop -s sec -tn -timeout 3000 -b -f 0x46 -n 500 0x11 > /tmp/sdt46.bin
dvbsnoop -s sec -tn -timeout 3000 -b -f 0x42 -n 500 0x11 > /tmp/sdt42.bin

Edit:
Just for reference purposes, ABM details updated for 00017
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/b5537f832b89c76b6c66d1efe0be934a7550ea09

Last edited:
I have the same issue with my H5.2TC, im getting no channels

I live Portsmouth area 41042, my Vermin channels went funny Saturday.

i get no channels now :( flashed my build with Grogs.

as i can't get any channels i can't seem to get the net analyser to work :( (is there away around this)

Going to try this at lunchtime

https://www.techkings.org/threads/failed-to-tune-abm.144448/page-4#post-913217

I presume you uploaded the line after you flashed grogbuild?
flashing the box destroys all data, so if you haven't uploaded the line, you won't get anything apart from channels 1-5
Does autobouquetsmaker scan and find the channels?

flashing the box destroys all data, so if you haven't uploaded the line, you won't get anything apart from channels 1-5
okay I'm not channels 1-5

Okay I'm not getting channels 1-5 :(

I have added the line via addline plugin, do I still need to upload the file as well?

if you aren't getting channels 1-5 without a line then putting the line in won't help, you need to get these playing.
is the VM cable definately live? - do you have broadband with VM?
what splitter is in use? - name?
have you done a network test to see if the box is connected?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

okay I'm not channels 1-5

if you aren't getting channels 1-5 without a line then putting the line in won't help, you need to get these playing.
is the VM cable definately live? - do you have broadband with VM?
what splitter is in use? - name?
have you done a network test to see if the box is connected?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
I've got ipaddress, netmask, gateway etc

I have vermin broadband that's it, I did have whole package but not now ;)
So everything seems to be working, I don't use a splitter.

Now off back to work, If any ideas I'll try them and get back to you asap thank you in advanced for any help

I've got ipaddress, netmask, gateway etc

I have vermin broadband that's it, I did have whole package but not now ;)
So everything seems to be working, I don't use a splitter.

Now off back to work, If any ideas I'll try them and get back to you asap thank you in advanced for any help

if you have VM broadband, and there's only one incoming cable, how does it feed the router and the zgemma box if no splitter?

are you using openatv 6.2 with grogbuild freerange?
what version of autoboqetmaker is installed?
are you getting any error messages when running ABM?
Open atv 6.2 grogsbuild Yes
ABM 3.1 Yes
Failed to tune vermin (uk) on tuner C.
Please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can receive the specified frequency

Open atv 6.2 grogsbuild Yes
ABM 3.1 Yes
Failed to tune vermin (uk) on tuner C.
Please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can receive the specified frequency
have you clicked 'update provider files' in autoboqetmaker menu?
then scan

Back