A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

Clicked update the message is "config file for vermin didn't need updating"
if you aren't getting channels 1-5, the VM cable isn't connected to the box, try a different cable and/or splitter, when you get 1-5 playing, autoboquetmaker will run and all channels will clear

Okay complete Muppet moment
Checked cables and one wasn't plugged into the splitter grrrrr

24hrs of frustration

Got all channels but no sound??

Your presumptions are incorrect :smiley: that link gives you the file you need to flash the box to the newest image.
Once it's on the box, you add grogbuild freerange, or wooshbuild infinity by following the instructions given in the threads in the Downloads section at the top of this page, from start to finish it takes no longer than 40 minutes if you have a bit of computer knowledge, maybe up to an hour if you have none at all :ROFLMAO:

Downloaded the Open Atv6.2, how do I flash it to the box? Do I need to back up my line too?

you need to keep a copy of your line yes, you need that to view channels, flashing will destroy the data already in the box.
after reflashing, put the line back in the box

you need to keep a copy of your line yes, you need that to view channels, flashing will destroy the data already in the box.
after reflashing, put the line back in the box

Got it, is there a thread which explains how to backup/keep a copy of the line as well as a thread on how to flash the box? I'm still using iPab which is obviously dead now

Back