A Good Advert For IPTV

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
United v Leeds isn't being shown on any UK TV Channels this Evening. Seems crazy (explanation that's been given is below) that the powers that be couldn't agree to make an exception to the rules for a one off game under the unique circumstances that led to it being rescheduled. It's actually turned out to be a great advert for iptv as the fact it's unavailable to watch legitimately has sent people looking for other ways to watch it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230208_212212.jpg
    IMG_20230208_212212.jpg
    845.1 KB · Views: 55
Same as any given weekend - not all matches can be shown in the UK, yet we can access them due to the fact that channels from around the world are showing them. We could be paying for a full SKY/BT/Virgin package, yet still not be able to see most matches every week.
Though I actually get your point that this is the only Premier League match on this evening, yet no UK channel can show it.

With how many times it’s been rescheduled I’m not surprised no uk broadcaster wanted to show the coverage of the match. Wonder how much up broadcasters have actually got back from it been rescheduled and thought fekk this time we don’t want it too much hassle if doesn’t get played.

United v Leeds isn't being shown on any UK TV Channels this Evening. Seems crazy (explanation that's been given is below) that the powers that be couldn't agree to make an exception to the rules for a one off game under the unique circumstances that led to it being rescheduled. It's actually turned out to be a great advert for iptv as the fact it's unavailable to watch legitimately has sent people looking for other ways to watch it.
Crazy, no one showed it. And yeah easy to find via IPTV.

But the credit should go to the services bein etc that did show it, or it would not of been available anywhere.

Crazy, no one showed it. And yeah easy to find via IPTV.

But the credit should go to the services bein etc that did show it, or it would not of been available anywhere.
The game was on supersport 2 on 16e. Watched it on the viark in great quality. It was not advertised on LJ's but i asked around and found out about it.

I have to agree, we do what we do because in our own country we don't have a choice, seems tragic that somebody in africa or hong kong can watch a game of football that i'm not able to get a ticket for five miles from home and our own broadcasters do zero to help!

The whole reasoning for the Premier league is they don't want to broadcast games on TV because it will affect attendances knowing you can watch every game in the house instead of buying a season ticket. But that point only applies to casual fans and 95% in my opinion would go to the game because they love the atmosphere etc

I doubt it would have any affect on premireship clubs. But i should imagne if sky showed evrey match the lower leauges would suffer.

I messaged my son last night on which channels to find the game on IPTV. He messaged me back to say he was out on a uni social night and the game was on the TV in a bar they were in. That was in Newcastle.

Best way to have both would be to drop ticket prices for attendances, 40 quid for a game of football I'd extortionate when the bundesliga clubs such as bayern cap theirs at €10-15 euro
But both sky and football teams are as bad as each other

Best way to have both would be to drop ticket prices for attendances, 40 quid for a game of football I'd extortionate when the bundesliga clubs such as bayern cap theirs at €10-15 euro
But both sky and football teams are as bad as each other
Reducing the price of tickets from £40 to £10 would bring in the knuckle-dragging plebs who want to cause trouble and fight everyone.
Keeping the prices higher means they can't go because as soon as they've stolen enough cash for a ticket, it goes straight up their nose.
It's the same principle as pubs that sell cheap drinks, the only ones that go there are tattooed feckwits and old blokes that stink of piss.

Reducing the price of tickets from £40 to £10 would bring in the knuckle-dragging plebs who want to cause trouble and fight everyone.
Keeping the prices higher means they can't go because as soon as they've stolen enough cash for a ticket, it goes straight up their nose.
It's the same principle as pubs that sell cheap drinks, the only ones that go there are tattooed feckwits and old blokes that stink of piss.
How cheap is the ale in your local Pabs,?
Asking for a friend, like,,,,

Back