A Good Advert For IPTV

This "attendances would suffer BS " has already been debunked.
EFL games are available on a match by match basis for a tenner. Yet my team average nearly 40,000 in the championship and every away game is completely sold out for our fans.

Best way to have both would be to drop ticket prices for attendances, 40 quid for a game of football I'd extortionate when the bundesliga clubs such as bayern cap theirs at €10-15 euro
But both sky and football teams are as bad as each other
My season ticket works out at around £23 a match, granted single game tickets are a lot more costly around double for Leeds.

Reducing the price of tickets from £40 to £10 would bring in the knuckle-dragging plebs who want to cause trouble and fight everyone.
Keeping the prices higher means they can't go because as soon as they've stolen enough cash for a ticket, it goes straight up their nose.
It's the same principle as pubs that sell cheap drinks, the only ones that go there are tattooed feckwits and old blokes that stink of piss.
£2.20 a pint in my local ( its no spoons ) , decent working class folk .

Paid £5.95 for a pint of lager in a trendy, expensive city centre bar last week with lots of young raucous folk wearing clothes showing off their body art - some pretty impressive work tbf. Then went to Wetherspoons and paid £2.45 for a pint of Doom Bar, surrounded by mature, civilised people making use of the table service when ordering using the app, and barely any flesh on show, never mind tattoos.

But back on topic, match going fans and armchair supporters are different breeds, I doubt every match being legitimately televised would affect premier league attendances.

Paid £5.95 for a pint of lager in a trendy, expensive city centre bar last week with lots of young raucous folk wearing clothes showing off their body art - some pretty impressive work tbf. Then went to Wetherspoons and paid £2.45 for a pint of Doom Bar, surrounded by mature, civilised people making use of the table service when ordering using the app, and barely any flesh on show, never mind tattoos.

But back on topic, match going fans and armchair supporters are different breeds, I doubt every match being legitimately televised would affect premier league attendances.
Said that about 5 posts ago lol

Reducing the price of tickets from £40 to £10 would bring in the knuckle-dragging plebs who want to cause trouble and fight everyone.
Keeping the prices higher means they can't go because as soon as they've stolen enough cash for a ticket, it goes straight up their nose.
It's the same principle as pubs that sell cheap drinks, the only ones that go there are tattooed feckwits and old blokes that stink of piss.
I don't think high prices puts them off, most have no bills and get more money of the system than regular working people. There is idiots everywhere no matter the price, if anything a higher price makes people act more entitled

Back