A New Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it on topic. I have removed a load of posts. A few of those were just disgusting and uncalled for. Questioning someone's integrity on whether they have or have had Cancer is beyond a joke. How dare you even go there.

We have always prided ourselves on being a friendly Forum but just lately there has been a some repeated offenders starting trouble in threads in the guise of banter. I am all for having a laugh but as shown in this thread it escalates and becomes nothing but insults back and forth. That breeds further hate amongst members that continues in other threads with members having a sly dig at each other to get another reaction etc.. it stops now.

I’m so down today it’s just unreal, I never thought that someone could be so hurtful towards me :cry::cry:

I do not have any words to say right now :unsure::unsure::cry::cry:

I may have not been the best member on this forum but I always tried to help out where I could (y):smiley:

I will post a few more tunes then I’m off as I see what the members think of me :cry:

I’m so down today it’s just unreal, I never thought that someone could be so hurtful towards me :cry::cry:

I do not have any words to say right now :unsure::unsure::cry::cry:

I may have not been the best member on this forum but I always tried to help out where I could (y):smiley:

I will post a few more tunes then I’m off as I see what the members think of me :cry:
Don't let comments get to you @dave100 no one is the perfect member lol who you going for tonight hopefully no cheesy pop songs pmsl

Cheers Guys Thanks but i'm gone after tonight I have had a great time on this forum with some just fantastic members (y):love:

But what i have seen today has really took me back to a place that is not that good for me :cry::cry::cry:

That is just not me and i can't fight my big c with those comments so i will say GoodBye to you all :cry:

Ok it is my birthday today that soon came round again,yes I’m a year older and a year wiser but i'm still here LOL :smiley:(y)

My dad is so much better today he will be coming home tomorrow thank God (y)(y)

I do not have any tunes tonight but i will have a look to see what i can find :smiley:

Thanks Guys for your comments for my birthday, it was very much appreciated in these difficult times for us all (y)(y):smiley::smiley:(y)(y)

It’s just great to be a member of a forum that has so many friendly members that help each other out (y)(y):love::love::love:

It is just great to see @stuss back a great member on this forum, after some silly comments from a member that should be ashamed of himself :rage::rage::rage:

Someone also abused me and I found that very hard to deal with, after what I have had to go through over the last few years but I’m over it now :smiley::smiley:(y)(y)

God Bless You All & Keep Making This Forum So Great For Us All :love:

Ill have a look for a few tunes for you all LOL :smiley::smiley::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love:

Love You All Keep Safe :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back