A New Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all the members on this great forum that have supported me in my time of need (y) :smiley::smiley:

I can’t name you all as I would hate to leave anyone out :smiley:

My Disease is now remission and I’m so glad for myself and my family (y):smiley:(y)

Thanks to all you guy’s & girls on this forum I could not have done this on my own (y)(y)(y)

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Cheers @stuss and @Willo3092 also @bazcfc1 just to name a few for your support that means so much to me Guys (y) :love:(y)

I’m not out of the woods just yet but I live to fight another day, that is round two over at this time but hey I’m still here today :smiley:(y)

@stuss that is a Fantastic tune Mate thank you so much (y):smiley:(y)

It’s just great to have another Christmas with my family and friends :love::love::love:

God Bless You All :love::love::love:

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Anytime mate just like one big family on here mate all the best mate and keep the good vibes coming can't wait for Christmas songs not just yet tho dave a bit early for them pmsl

Anytime mate just like one big family on here mate all the best mate and keep the good vibes coming can't wait for Christmas songs not just yet tho dave a bit early for them pmsl

@bazcfc1

Mate I don’t remember posting many Christmas tunes last year what makes you think I’m going to post Christmas tunes this year?

I posted one or two last year when I had nothing to look forward to may be you can post the Christmas tunes this year mate pmsl (y):LOL:(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back