A New Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bazcfc1

Mate I don’t remember posting many Christmas tunes last year what makes you think I’m going to post Christmas tunes this year?

I posted one or two last year when I had nothing to look forward to may be you can post the Christmas tunes this year mate pmsl (y):LOL:(y)

We could all post Christmas tunes, past & present, pop, classical retro, punk,
My favourite xmas tune past is Greg Lake memories being my twin & moi, both got Honda MT5 Christmas 1983.

Last edited:
@Willo3092

I have a Zgemma H5.2TC Boxed here not used this year that I would like to donate to you mate for all the help you have given me over the years (y) :smiley:(y)

Also I have used your Fantastic Build based on OpenVix for years with no problems not like the people that use OpenAtv PMSL :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Just pm me your full postal address mate and I will post it out to you in the next few days :smiley:

@dave100
I found this today whilst transferring some tunes.. all the way back to 1986.

Brings back memories of driving a XR2

@stuss

That is one Great tune mate I remember it well that takes me back to the good old 80’s (y) :smiley:(y)

Also that is one nice motor to be driving around in 1986(y)(y)(y)

I was driving a Ford Capri 2.0s in that same year then the year later I got a Ford Capri 2.8 injection 5 speed for my 21st birthday from my parents what a fast car that was in its day :smiley::smiley::smiley:

I had a very bad accident in that car where I was off work for more than twelve months daft things we did back in the day :unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle:

I loved capri's pinto engine was very good engine, shame regards rust, all cars of this era suffered rust unfortunately. 12 months off work (ouch)

Great idea guys for the Christmas Tunes that would be fantastic for us all to post some tunes (y) (y):smiley::smiley:

Ok yes we will kick this off on the 1st December if you’re all going to participate :smiley::smiley::smiley:

(y):smiley::smiley:(y):love::love::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back