A780 - All Channels Scrambled

Hi, new to the forums and the biggest noob ever! I've read through a little bit recently as like everyone else my kryptview seems dead, and I think I need/want a zgemma h1/h2
I'm on VM and haven't got a clue, I need as close as possible to plug n play! Where can I buy? I'm aware I need a line also but haven't got a clue what is or where to put it? Or where to buy it?

read back and there are no plug and play boxes anymore.we dont know kv is dead yet as its holiday time.

It does make me laugh the way everyone shits themselves every time kryptview goes down. I have had a kryptview since they first came out and on occasions they stop working. The boxes like most things in life, rely on some human input and like mr cacti has stated, they may just be taking a break. I promise you, the boxes will be back working again, so just take a chill pill and magic will happen, I promise.

mine still down Wirral checked net Id and qam both ok I've got January last update and tried updating just before saying searching but nowt happens I believe there is an April update but not sure any suggestions if this is right and if so will I have to update manually thanks

You dont need to update or re scan folks just sit tight.. its only been a week..! (It was six weeks last time..damn... but came back on..and that was 4 odd years ago) and above all its FREE..and its been FREE for all of us for all these years... We have saved hundreds of thousands probably a few million quid if the truth be told between all of us.. So the occasional scram or no vid is not so annoying now is it... compared to a blank screen.. Haha.. sorry...! Ted

Just watching Real madrid v paris st ger.. champions league..bt sport europe HD via that vermin feed/telew.. but dont tell anyone bees.. Man u v chelsea later on bt sport..! sorry folks.. 6 years with my 780 but was given a zgemma H1 to try out..aint looked back since.. 780 best replacement but with a sub.. 80 quid a year... thats vermin for one month..!

Can you imagine how busy that section will be in the next few days, it will go in to melt down !!!

All the problems being posted, hope you are ready for it Ted lol

Glad I haven't got a Zgemma, I would feel obliged to help ROFL

Last edited:
Bees i pre warn everyone.. i never set mine up and all i know what to do and how to is scan on net id..thats it..Haha
And thanks cacti for the sponsor link.. should keep my inbox empty.. haha

Last edited:
hi guys iv got an a780 at the moment but I'm looking at the zgemma h1 if the a780 doesn't come back on and was wondering where to i get the subs from if i do end up getting a zgemma
thanks for the much needed help

Yer all saying KV box will be up and running, you sais that about the eurovox and eurovox max, and we know what happened to them mine are in the garage 4 years later and I'm still waiting for them to come back on line, by the way I'm now bald that's how long that's been , change yer box lads it's not worth the stress, happy new year.

Eurovox love them, brings a tear to my eyes

but that was nag 3 killing all the boxes off at the time, nothing like that has happened

they have come good before

Saying that I have just ordered a miraclebox mini + for a mate lol

Last edited:
i would have told you to buy a better pre n3box,from starview 1 to digivox,eurovox i did not like.
it is the holiday time and all off ,wait another day or so to see if it can be fixed or servers under 3 foot of water in york:eyes:

i would have told you to buy a better pre n3box,from starview 1 to digivox,eurovox i did not like.
it is the holiday time and all off ,wait another day or so to see if it can be fixed or servers under 3 foot of water in york:eyes:

Server overload, probably gone for a swim to burn off the mince pies and turkey LOL

Back