A780 - All Channels Scrambled

...if I do need to do anything is there a guide somewhere had a look around couldt see anthing

There is a guide here,

it's for a "combo" sat and cable, so just leave out the sat parts if you have got a cable only box or vice versa.

You will also need a line, usually an N line on cable.

You put the line in the box and your good to go.

You will need to pay a server for the line and he will then keep all the channels clear.

There are links to lines at the bottom of the guide.

You will need one of these too if you haven't already got one

ariel.jpg

no people have to start reading the posts and threads for info as i do,kv were on holidays any of you working over xmas?
wait and see as i always stated and kv never say whats going on.

i think 10 feet of water and holidays are poor excuses anyway I've emptied my bank account new toy should be here tomorrow KV for sale :p

miracle box mini + from World of Satellite
so that what w o s stands for ha your in edin arnt you ? that a sat box then you having to get a dish put up ?

if you clicked the openvix links you might have found that out months ago.
boxes come in many formats cable or sat tuners and best reading the specs for that box to make sure that you are ordering correct one for your setup.

£95 with the carriage, then you will need to pay a server to clear the channels,

it works the same way as a KV box, but you aren't tied to their server, you pay someone else,
service no good, just move to another server.

A lot more stable set up, HD box too.

Last edited:
ok choose the cable tuner one hurry hurry end of the world is here,wait till bees sees how fast this box is,hope people get a kingston 8gb usb for flashing or to use for epg.

Yeah I know it's in the KV section but I read it that he only has virgin media meaning just an official box lol

think you all jumping the gun! kryptview a780 have gone down in the past for days sometimes 2 to 3 weeks don't panic have a little faith :)

Hope they do come back on I have buyers for my three if the do that will fund my new more reliable version

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back