ABM update

dangerous

TK Veteran
Updated my ABM config file this morning and the hand full of channels we all seem to be having a problem with have been removed or updated with a alternative transponder.

Edit: remember sly Atlantic is still available but on + 1.

Eurosports 1,2 have gone completely

Last edited:
Yea I noticed that mate think they where a bit extreme in doing that plus they now have unnecessary code in the provider file

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Good temp fix for a lot people, but yes may be a bit early in what they have done removing some channels.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Does this mean the issue is solved or just sidestepped?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
No it's not solved, sly sports news will now work plus sly sports 4. These are working in the normal Channel listings.

Euro sports 1,2 has gone completely

Ah makes sense now so the alternatives we could select before are now just the defaults...

I couldn't keep up with the wild claims and stuff in the last thread do we know for definite what has actually happened to those channels?

Thanks for the swift reply mate.

Ah makes sense now so the alternatives we could select before are now just the defaults...

I couldn't keep up with the wild claims and stuff in the last thread do we know for definite what has actually happened to those channels?

Thanks for the swift reply mate.

Yes there now defaults channels (the work around)

It's too early to say if or when the channels will come back.
ABM will update the channel list again if anything changes I'm sure.

Everyone just needs to sit tight. At least there's no faffing with channels now, what's in your list will work, if it it's not in the list, you haven't got that channel.

I've ran the ABM update config files option and I get an error message "Incompatible versions 2.4>2.5". Any idea what I need to do to get round this please.

I've ran the ABM update config files option and I get an error message "Incompatible versions 2.4>2.5". Any idea what I need to do to get round this please.
Your image may be out of date, have you run any software updates lately?
If not I would save your line details and do a fresh reflash of what ever image your using then all will be fine.
You could try to software update but at a guess it's going to put your receiver into boot loop.

A quick fix for Irish users for Sky Sports 1 RoI until abm sorts it ive raised the issue on github so shouldn't take long to sort.

Unzip the sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.zip to desktop then ftp the sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

Then rescan abm no need to reboot box and you should have Sky Sports 1 UK on channel 495.

I added it to 495 so when abm sorts it and you update config files and 401 works you can just FTP /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and delete the sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.xml and rescan abm

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.zip
    441 bytes · Views: 62
Back