add softcam on openatv 7.1 I cannot setup the motorized sat

satellete

Hi to all can anyone help. I have spent a lot of days trying to sort out my box but more i read more I got stock.
I cannot add softcam on openatv 7.1 I cannot setup the motorized sat i enter all the numbers but not signal, now I am trying to install woosh building and I cannot.
Does any one got a backup whith all simples openatv setup so I just need to enter the numbers? or tell me how to install and add softcam and of course the motor setup, my dish and motor are set propyl as my previews box work fine

Have you installed the softcam feed for open atv 7.1?
i would just start again,install open atv 7.1 again then go to Setup-Reception-Tuner configuration-select the tuner DVB-S2

screenshot_20220930163837.jpg

Put your Longitude-east or west then your latitude- North or south. Then save and try to scan a sat before going any further.

1_0_19_14B4_C3AA_9E_5A0000_0_0_0_20220930164331.jpg
1_0_19_14B4_C3AA_9E_5A0000_0_0_0_20220930164414.jpg
Thats how i would go about it but there might be other ways too.

Have you installed the softcam feed for open atv 7.1?
i would just start again,install open atv 7.1 again then go to Setup-Reception-Tuner configuration-select the tuner DVB-S2

View attachment 81289

Put your Longitude-east or west then your latitude- North or south. Then save and try to scan a sat before going any further.

View attachment 81291
View attachment 81292
Thats how i would go about it but there might be other ways too.
Thanks ,That is the way I did when I had openpli build but never get to work, that is why I decide to change for openatv to see if Beter but never signal.

Check the cable going to the motor then from the motor to the LNB,Is there power going to the motor,Can you move the motor with the E/W Buttons?

Hi to all can anyone help. I have spent a lot of days trying to sort out my box but more i read more I got stock.
I cannot add softcam on openatv 7.1 I cannot setup the motorized sat i enter all the numbers but not signal, now I am trying to install woosh building and I cannot.
Does any one got a backup whith all simples openatv setup so I just need to enter the numbers? or tell me how to install and add softcam and of course the motor setup, my dish and motor are set propyl as my previews box work fine
Wooshbuild does not support openatv 7

Install grogs build but that is base on 6.4.

Have you setup the tuner similar to this

Simple
Positioner

And then enter your coordinates

On openatv you have to install the secret feed plugin before you can install a cam from the plugin feed.

I can not see Setup-Reception-Tuner configuration-select the tuner DVB-S2
I only can see this in manual scan
So when you try to scan a sat does the dish move to the selected sat?
you are choosing KU Band?
I think no,but works manual.
Wooshbuild does not support openatv 7

Install grogs build but that is base on 6.4.

Have you setup the tuner similar to this

Simple
Positioner

And then enter your coordinates

On openatv you have to install the secret feed plugin before you can install a cam from the plugin feed.
the softcan works fine now, thanks, I have tried the simples mode and nothing,if I put my old box is working very well,I have noticed on Tuner configuration is DVB-S2x when I scan any channels also in signal mode there isnt any signal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7

Attachments

• image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
Just select that tuner and set it up for the motor,at the moment it is set for a single sat on 30 west.
I have set the motor before like you said at begin but did not work so I tried just single too.Also I have tried move the motor manual to find signal, but signal

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
Set the tuner up like this with coordinates for your location

image_2022-10-03_093914212.png

Last edited:
Post a picture of your tuner setup or try what ferret is telling you to do
I have tried what ferret said and nothing,
I think I should get at least some snr,
I have tried almost everything and still no signal.
If I could find a backup of h9s with all
Setup and trying with my lat and long will be fantastic, I am sure is something I miss on setting

Attachments

• 2A7FBF93-71E2-487F-86EF-F220610126FB.jpeg
    2A7FBF93-71E2-487F-86EF-F220610126FB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 3BE55865-1CF1-48AF-BB91-0CB63E23C32A.jpeg
    3BE55865-1CF1-48AF-BB91-0CB63E23C32A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
I have tried what ferret said and nothing,
I think I should get at least some snr,
I have tried almost everything and still no signal.
If I could find a backup of h9s with all
Setup and trying with my lat and long will be fantastic, I am sure is something I miss on setting
When you setup like this and saved your coordinates. Did you physically check the dish moved when you selected a channel from your channel list ?

When you setup like this and saved your coordinates. Did you physically check the dish moved when you selected a channel from your channel list ?
Sorry no, because don’t have any channels on,before I had openplin in single mode because I couldn’t setup the motor, last week I decide to try again, but when I move the dish I couldn’t put back the single sat, that is why I decide to try just Openatv, but still no channels and no signal

Back