Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10

openbox v5s

hello everyone ive never had to come on here but the guy I bought this box from is not answering me back. I lost all my channels you have to pay for tried to get hold of my guy but hes not answering so tried to update the firmware myself. I updated this but cant find the right cccam.cfg file and have no idea what to type can any of yous help. thanks colin

You need to get a paid line look for a thread anybody recommend A CCcam server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi can anyone help me my openbox v8s just keeps saying file not found every time i try and flash with usb its driving me crazy

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 PM ----------

hi can anyone help me my openbox v8s just keeps saying file not found every time i try and flash with usb its driving me crazy

---------- Post Merged at 12:26 PM ----------

Hi guy I've got a openbox and I've have updated channels list but about a week ago a lot of channels r scrambled can't get a hold of my supplier can anyone help

Hi! Techkings has been awesome to me so far so thank you everyone, I'm just hoping someone can help me over the finish line!! Have been bricked etc but with all your help have nearly got back to where I wanna be! I currently have access to free to air channels only. I am having the problem others have mentioned of my options changing between offline and login. The dude I got my present off has sent me another and still the issue persists. I have then tried editing the cline and updating by USB, still the same thing. My DHCP is on.

Can anyone help??

hi waiting for v8s box to arrive but from what i have read i need a cline but where do i get 1 from completely new to this

Hi all I have an openbox V8s, I downloaded AJs file and put into box, I can see it in the listings although when i click on it the tv screen just goes blank so guess not loaded properly for some reason? Also on the Cclines cccam where do i find the info to put in each line? is it my router address and broadband provider and broadband password etc? I thought it went in as a blank document but that didnt work lol

New problem for me, I have manually inputted several lines in the past no problem on my Openbox V8s but whilst trying to do this recently have come across a problem. I use the remote control to add
Host
Port
Password etc - then when I press ok it goes back to highlighting the Host as if to edit, tried allsorts and am stuck, any ideas Thechkings?

New problem for me, I have manually inputted several lines in the past no problem on my Openbox V8s but whilst trying to do this recently have come across a problem. I use the remote control to add
Host
Port
Password etc - then when I press ok it goes back to highlighting the Host as if to edit, tried allsorts and am stuck, any ideas Thechkings?

After you have input the line info and pressed ok then press exit and the data will be saved.
Reboot the box and hopefully all should be working.

Host
Port

After you have input the line info and pressed ok then press exit and the data will be saved.
Reboot the box and hopefully all should be working.
it doesn't save mate. Press exit and it just goes back without saving. Driving me mad this, changed router recently from bt to vm could that be anything to do with it? I'll try again and feedback

Madsam106
Router/provider has nothing to do with the box saving info.
Are you trying to input details in cccam or mgcamd ?

Hi There

Could anyone recomend where i can get a good cline from? Also, not sure if it makes a difference but i want to view irish channels. do i need a specific cline for this?

Thanks

Back