Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10

need a help
i have new Openbox and i cant setup CCcam clients.New to this

---------- Post Merged at 03:13 PM ----------

please i really need help to set up my openbox V8s as i dont have CCcam.cfg

Lload a config file by usb

I don't know if your sorted yet. insert the usb with the config file into your Openbox . Now press Menu on your remote Then using the arrow key's (left & right) go to NETWORK LOCAL SETTINGS. There you should see four headings
1] NETWORK SETTING 2] UPGRADE BY NETWORK 3] CAMDS SETUP 4] NETWORK APP.
If you don't see CAMDS SETUP, you will need to press 6; 4 times 6666 this should insert the Camds set up.
Now press camds set up, this will bring you to another screen. highlite the CCcam client setup box, Now highlite upgrade by usb, Now highlite CCcam prio (CCam plug)
you should see a green tick near the end of this line. Now press the yellow button on your remote.
You should see the file loading when finished you can press info on the remote and this should show your file at the top of the list. now press exit on the remote about 4 0r 5 times till your back to the main screen.
Now power down (pull the plug out and re-insert) and if all has gone well you should now have all your programs.

Hope this helps
Showdogs

Hi,

I've been having trouble with clines on my openbox. This post seems very straightforward to follow. Hopefully it will work for me.

DrNavratil

hello i need help asap i purchase a cline and it worked for a while but now i purchase a new one it worked and now it keeps going off in the softcam manager keeps flashing and when i go into the back end with filezilla i see the last cline i purchase can this happen and can i be blocked

---------- Post Merged at 03:21 PM ----------

HELLO I NEED HELP ASAP I PURCHASE A CLINE AND IT WORKED FOR A WHILE BUT NOW I PURCHASE A NEW ONE IT WORKED AND NOW IT KEEPS GOING OFF IN THE SOFTCAM MANAGER KEEPS FLASHING AND WHEN I GO INTO THE BACK END WITH FILEZILLA I SEE THE LAST CLINE I PURCHASE CAN THIS HAPPEN AND CAN I BE BLOCKED

emuname = CCcam 2.3.0
binname = CCcam_2.3.0
startcam = /usr/bin/CCcam_2.3.0 -t -C /usr/keys/CCcam.cfg
stopcam = killall -9 CCcam_2.3.0

Hi to all.
I had this v8s box for two years. My gift 24 month gift expired within 4 months of buying. my box was lying in cupboard since then.
Today I try to use it but it say no signal , not even fta channels. help please..

Guys, just purchased an Openbox v9s thinking it would be a simple add of the two files clines I used on the v8s, wrong!!

I have tried upgrading by USB and manually but when I upgrade by USB I receive a file error; when I try and add both manually I don't really think I understand how to read the two files and add the detail in the correct boxes on the v9s. On the v8s it was a simple tick of two boxes and viola it was sorted and working well.

I have read quite a few tutorials and none of them seem to work for me on the v9s. Any help greatly appreciated. :)

Back