Advice before Submitting Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Before I submit my request in that sticky thread and I will get a mountain of DM's in return, to clarify replies from VIPs are better than TKs because VIP status is better and for the after sales support, which is better, Telegram or Discord?

Also how do I know if its from a Bad Servers/Chinese Servers?

Your replies will help me filter the DM's

I am from England.

Hope the Mods of TK don't lock this thread as I am not violating the rules of requesting for illegal IPTV here on this page.

Thank you,

The advice is to use TK Veterans or VIP's. No-one said one is better than the other.

A few people in the past have gained TK Veteran status by posting utter rubbish for a couple of months.
Hover your mouse over their username and click the link under 'messages' to check that they have posted consistently and that their posts are helpful and useful.
If they've blocked users from viewing their profile, don't bother.

Vets have been members for at least a year and ViP's at least 5 years.

The only way to see if the subs are any good is to test them.
Go with a month at first and see how it goes. It may be a bit dearer but you won't lose much if it goes down.

Last edited:
As others have said, take trials from people and find out...

I'd say, best thing to do, if there's a support group, join it. See if messages on there. Ask other members for feedback... 👍🏻

Other thing, if you're that worried, take a 1 month sub. You can then gauge after that. If you find wasn't what you after, move on 👍🏻

Buying from a veteran or VIP is good advice as per the sticky, it is possible to get a good service from lower ranked member plus you can use the trial or 1 month to get an idea of the sellers reliability and service.

There are members who have been on the forum for 15+ years.

You can only get vet status if you have been a member for more than a year and have made over 500 posts of knowledgeable / helpful content.

VIP's are veterans of over 5 years membership who have made over 500 posts of knowledgeable / helpful content and are selected due to outstanding contribution to the forum.

The admins meet once a year and the process is same as electing a new pope.

Just because they are vets doesn't give you the guarantee that it's a good server or not. As said above some have spouted nonsense to get to 500 posts and then use it to sell. Personally I would rely more on the reaction count over posts as potentially that means they've received likes for helpful info put on the forum.
As for vips, they are selected by admins because they've shown a track record over the years of being helpful, uploading to the forum etc
But again doesn't guarantee a quality server, because what is the ideal server to one person may not be to the other. Take tests, talk to the people who have messaged you and most importantly use your gut. If something feels off then it usually is

If you look for VIP or veteran members who have been around for 5 years plus you won't go far wrong. Check their past thread's and postings as willo mentioned some have gained vet status by posting utter crap.

Just because they are vets doesn't give you the guarantee that it's a good server or not. As said above some have spouted nonsense to get to 500 posts and then use it to sell. Personally I would rely more on the reaction count over posts as potentially that means they've received likes for helpful info put on the forum.
As for vips, they are selected by admins because they've shown a track record over the years of being helpful, uploading to the forum etc
But again doesn't guarantee a quality server, because what is the ideal server to one person may not be to the other. Take tests, talk to the people who have messaged you and most importantly use your gut. If something feels off then it usually is

Hi is it best to request a server located in your same home country for obvious performance no lags?

Hi is it best to request a server located in your same home country for obvious performance no lags?
Not nessecarily, lags come down to alot of different things. Most people believe if they've signed up to 100mbp Internet that's what they get and that's it and they shouldn't have any lag.
There is lots of factors from your own end that can help against "lag"
1. Connect by ethernet
2. Turn off all "nanny" settings on router such as Web safe on virgin media
3. Invest in a decent device, the most issues I see with iptv especially on firestick is related to caching or ram issues. If you can afford get a good device and it will make a big difference
4. Sometimes it is best to have a vpn for some servers (not all) if you have good speed. This stops issues with throttling by isp
As for different countries of it being hosted from. In short terms it doesn't matter where it's hosted it's more to do with the quality of it

@ very_452001 you maybe surprised at the actual amount of replies you get from suppliers. Put a request in with your specific needs . Take the free test and keep a record , then as you have been told sub for a month, if it's not as expected , sub from someone else.

@ very_452001 you maybe surprised at the actual amount of replies you get from suppliers. Put a request in with your specific needs . Take the free test and keep a record , then as you have been told sub for a month, if it's not as expected , sub from someone else.
Not nessecarily, lags come down to alot of different things. Most people believe if they've signed up to 100mbp Internet that's what they get and that's it and they shouldn't have any lag.
There is lots of factors from your own end that can help against "lag"
1. Connect by ethernet
2. Turn off all "nanny" settings on router such as Web safe on virgin media
3. Invest in a decent device, the most issues I see with iptv especially on firestick is related to caching or ram issues. If you can afford get a good device and it will make a big difference
4. Sometimes it is best to have a vpn for some servers (not all) if you have good speed. This stops issues with throttling by isp
As for different countries of it being hosted from. In short terms it doesn't matter where it's hosted it's more to do with the quality of it

ISPs can throttle your speed? So lets say for example I'm paying for half a gig speed from my isp so you saying without VPN my isp can reduce/throttle my speed from 500 to like 100?

Does the VPN itself affect or bottleneck your ISP speed? I'm talking about popular well known VPNs. I'm with virgin media cable internet.

My wi-fi router supports wi-fi 6 speeds, is this similar performance to wired ethernet? My devices support wi-fi 6.

ISPs can throttle your speed? So lets say for example I'm paying for half a gig speed from my isp so you saying without VPN my isp can reduce/throttle my speed from 500 to like 100?

Does the VPN itself affect or bottleneck your ISP speed? I'm talking about popular well known VPNs. I'm with virgin media cable internet.

My wi-fi router supports wi-fi 6 speeds, is this similar performance to wired ethernet? My devices support wi-fi 6.
Vodafone ireland are one of the worst for throttling during peak times and a decent vpn fixes it mostly.

You should spend your time to test more and more to find the service that meets your expectation and then do one month so you have an idea about that service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back