Advice before Submitting Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going round in circles here tbh...

When ordering from a McDonald's, do you go in, ask them how long the fries were cooked before serving to you, ask them to put only 2.8mg salt on said fries (no more, no less, but how do you check exactly the amount put on)?!

OR, do you go in, take a punt, think that was pretty nice, 2 weeks later, go back, the burger wasn't as nice, but the fries were hotter?! Then, condundrem, what do you do?!
Just making sure im not violating the forum rules hence a lot of questions asked and want to know what is legal and such so I do not end up being ignorant. McDonald's fries are legal and I'm sure I wont get banned from the restaurant manager if I ask questions about the fries like are they fresh and such you know.

Just making sure im not violating the forum rules hence a lot of questions asked and want to know what is legal and such so I do not end up being ignorant. McDonald's fries are legal and I'm sure I wont get banned from the restaurant manager if I ask questions about the fries like are they fresh and such you know.
Any sub you get off here will be illegal so this thread is a waste of time really. :cry:

ISPs can throttle your speed? So lets say for example I'm paying for half a gig speed from my isp so you saying without VPN my isp can reduce/throttle my speed from 500 to like 100?

Does the VPN itself affect or bottleneck your ISP speed? I'm talking about popular well known VPNs. I'm with virgin media cable internet.

My wi-fi router supports wi-fi 6 speeds, is this similar performance to wired ethernet? My devices support wi-fi 6.

Yes they can, they own your connection, so you are always at their mercy!

Your half a gig speed is a speed to them, your speed to other servers in other places in the world could be a fraction of that, depends on their routing/peering/etc.

If they are actively restricting certain traffic, then this is where a VPN comes into play.

Wifi - you are always at the mercy of external noise. You are always better hard-wired. It may seem fast with WiFi, but it can, and does dip because of so many factors. If it works, great, if you have issues, look at moving away from wifi and/or using VPN's.

Yes they can, they own your connection, so you are always at their mercy!

Your half a gig speed is a speed to them, your speed to other servers in other places in the world could be a fraction of that, depends on their routing/peering/etc.

If they are actively restricting certain traffic, then this is where a VPN comes into play.

Wifi - you are always at the mercy of external noise. You are always better hard-wired. It may seem fast with WiFi, but it can, and does dip because of so many factors. If it works, great, if you have issues, look at moving away from wifi and/or using VPN's.
I always have devices connected to my tv hardware and as you say there will be no interference issues, that you can get with Wi-Fi.

@very_452001 - I don’t think you have read any of the main forum pages that would help you understand what this site is about. It’s embarrassing for you.
People keep replying though.
Ignore something long enough and it’ll go away.
But like you said though just do a bit of research and the answers are there.

People keep replying though.
Ignore something long enough and it’ll go away.
But like you said though just do a bit of research and the answers are there.

I did the research and on the site it says submit a request in that sticky. I just want to write out my request correctly without violating forum rules hence the lot of questions asked to make sure I write it right. I didn't know this will personally/emotionally hurt any members here and in return they try to discredit me by trying to dig up dirt from my post history nearly 10 years ago. My posts are always professional as I do not take anything personal from the internet or neither get emotionally triggered from online and members should be like this you know what I mean.

If answers already exist here then why do members create 1000's of new posts?

I did the research and on the site it says submit a request in that sticky. I just want to write out my request correctly without violating forum rules hence the lot of questions asked to make sure I write it right. I didn't know this will personally/emotionally hurt any members here and in return they try to discredit me by trying to dig up dirt from my post history nearly 10 years ago. My posts are always professional as I do not take anything personal from the internet or neither get emotionally triggered from online and members should be like this you know what I mean.

If answers already exist here then why do members create 1000's of new posts?
As mentioned just read the sticky, take your trials and ask all the questions to the supplier.
I think you have been on the site way longer than me so you should know the score by now.

I think he meant know the score, as in help yourself... Plenty of people already gave you lots of guidance. Not sure what else people can do now, apart from buy a sub for you, go round, install it and then be around to help with any other questions you have?!

Hi mate ,
I wasn't getting arsey or trying to discredit you.Nor was I triggered.
I was just checking your previous posts like the suppliers/providers of IPTV would do.
I just happen to notice you asked multiple questions. Just like in your "new to IPTV" which got closed. You then create a new one. I understand it's all new to you and you don't want to get ripped off , but you had loads of help. Yet still haven't created a request. You say you didnt want to violate any rules in the request thread yet went ahead and asked another member to DM you their supplier :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back