Advice before Submitting Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request here. Request A Good IPTV Server - Apr/May/Jun 2024

Look for someone who's been here a while.

If the trials good. Message them pay for a month. See how it goes and that's it.

All good stay with them

Okay I think I am ready to submit my request however before I get the DM's from this request I don't know which IPTV app to use.

Which is the best Ad free IPTV free app to download backed by good reviews?

Which is the best IPTV App to download for this LG TV off the LG store without sideloading or emulating it? Is there a free version without Ads or which is the best paid App?

If it is paid for App then will this App work on Windows 11 Pro & Amazon FireStick without emulating or sideloading?

Need help on choosing the right app because there's no point submitting the request if I don't have an app to begin with.

Okay I think I am ready to submit my request however before I get the DM's from this request I don't know which IPTV app to use.

Which is the best IPTV App to download for this LG TV off the LG store without sideloading or emulating it? Is there a free version without Ads or which is the best paid App?

If it is paid for App then will this App work on Windows 11 Pro & Amazon FireStick without emulating or sideloading?

Need help on choosing the right app because there's no point submitting the request if I don't have an app to begin with.
IMG_3515.gif

Seriously there's dozens of IPTV apps when I search in the store, what I don't want to do is download a rubbish app, sign up for sub from a service provider then the app could give me prob with IPTV viewing making me think there a prob with the provider when in fact its a app you know what I mean. Preparation is a good thing right? Saves me from coming back here with more questions or issues.

There are no apps. Which work on android, Windows, LG, Samsung and Apple when paying for just 1 single app that I'm aware of...

The suspense is killing us please submit a REQUEST ASAP its a BIG world out there good luck and go down Fighting (y)
download.jpg

There are no apps. Which work on android, Windows, LG, Samsung and Apple when paying for just 1 single app that I'm aware of...

I'm just looking for a Paid App that works on FireStick, Windows 11 Pro and a LG Smart TV without sideloading or emulating, doesn't exist? If its not paid then yeah I don't mind different apps but which free apps you recommend?

I'm just looking for a Paid App that works on FireStick, Windows 11 Pro and a LG Smart TV without sideloading or emulating, doesn't exist? If its not paid then yeah I don't mind different apps but which free apps you recommend?
TV - smarters if provider supports
Windows - same as above
Firestick - app your providers recommends...

Ask your provider for an app they usually pay for it to use on your Firestick or android base devices.

Windows you will have to ask for url if they don’t support they won’t give you the URL.

For LG tv you can ask the provider if they support any apps to be used on your Smart TV

Ask for a service on the thread I linked. Ask the provider for a app. Easy

That app will definitely work with there service

Don't use your TV properly give you problems

Use the firestick

Job done.

Put a request in now

Ask your provider for an app they usually pay for it to use on your Firestick or android base devices.

Windows you will have to ask for url if they don’t support they won’t give you the URL.

For LG tv you can ask the provider if they support any apps to be used on your Smart TV

You mean the provider will have their own custom build App with their name on it or I have to download 1st from the store? Or do you mean I pay for the app myself 1st then the provider reimburses me for it later?

No provider will reimburse you for an app.

You're best off with a provider who offers xtream codes in the form of URL/username/password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back