Advice on which box to buy

Chuckstr

which would be the best box to buy to get all sky channels on am not sure if to go for skybox or dreambox and how to go about setting them up

skybox f5 discontinued / setup

hi

i was deciding whether to buy a skybox f5, i have read that they have been discontinued, is this correct and if so is it worth buying one.

also if i do buy one where do i obtain the CCCam.cfg to enable S*Y premium channels etc?

any help would be much appreciated

hi

i was deciding whether to buy a skybox f5, i have read that they have been discontinued, is this correct and if so is it worth buying one.

also if i do buy one where do i obtain the CCCam.cfg to enable S*Y premium channels etc?

any help would be much appreciated
F5 are a good cheap and cheerful box does what it says on the tin.Same like F3.You want something simple to set up and give u what ya need thats ya man;)
Dont think they been diss coned.And go here for the later part of your questions m8.

Anyone recommend a good cccam payserver??

Hi
Buy a dreambox 800 HD se single tuner enigma2
or Technomate twin dual tuner enigma 2
Install Open pi software version 2.1 most stable at moment
install cooltv EPG guide
install Cccam you can download from plugin menu on receiver
use FTP program to edit the Cccam config file
Enjoy

It is what you need to get the full use of your box;)Put a request in (Anyone recommend a good cccam server?) and someone will point you in the right direction.

Hi lads can anyone tell me if the ferguson ariva 150 combo is a good box to go for

---------- Post Merged at 09:26 PM ----------

I have a choice of 3 boxes to choose from which one would you recommend the ferguson ariva 150 combo ,icecrypt S3500HDCCI or skybox f3

Back