AI scan for dementia

My mates got dimentia and alzyhmers be good if there was a quicker process for diagnosis he’s just got his dimentia card and we’ll chuffed with it but he’s a heart of gold and a really good sense of humour

Hope so just wish there was some type of cure for it.

It is a devastating disease as have seen what my grandad had gone through with having it.
terrible disease as it can rob everyone of the victims personality. there is treatment if caught early that may extend the period before onset. thats why tha a1 is being developed.

Yeah terrible disease, my grandad died from vascular dementia, it took his soul, such a terrible way to go, this is why I'm in favour of ending it on your terms but that's for another day

terrible disease as it can rob everyone of the victims personality. there is treatment if caught early that may extend the period before onset. thats why tha a1 is being developed.

Unfortunately there was no helpful treatment for dementia and alzymers back in 90s.

Was young so didn't know as much but could see the devastating effects it was having on my dad seeing my grand dad in that way.

We all loved him so much and he had every one with him by his side.

Back