Air Fryer deal(s)

Their was another model like this which gave you the option of 1 big basket for hunks of meat + 2 small baskets which was well thought out .

I've got a halogen oven similar to this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Andrew-Jam...TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfdGhlbWF0aWM&psc=1

It's brilliant, cooks oven chips in ten mins from frozen without preheating the oven.
I've hardly used the conventional oven since I got it, it has two shelves so you can put (eg) chicken at the bottom for 15 mins, then put chips at the top for 10 minutes and everything is ready at same time. I've cooked meat joints in it and loads of other stuff, does sausages nicely, perfectly same shade all around instead of being black on one side

I've got a halogen oven similar to this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Andrew-James-Accessories-Self-Cleaning-Temperature/dp/B00BXIHY8E/ref=sxin_24_pa_sp_phone_search_thematic_sspa?content-id=amzn1.sym.23786e8b-fd99-4bc3-8a29-92ed7b214fea:amzn1.sym.23786e8b-fd99-4bc3-8a29-92ed7b214fea&crid=1NZL4PQWELZN0&cv_ct_cx=halogen+ovens&keywords=halogen+ovens&pd_rd_i=B00BXIHY8E&pd_rd_r=e3cfe6d2-ec86-4b63-921c-68b9df59930f&pd_rd_w=pi4tr&pd_rd_wg=wv2Og&pf_rd_p=23786e8b-fd99-4bc3-8a29-92ed7b214fea&pf_rd_r=QYERRD7K5C5TKSWA5E3Q&qid=1699912369&sprefix=halogen,aps,123&sr=1-2-1c12e6fc-61d1-41ee-8e02-a6ca5f2da604-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfdGhlbWF0aWM&psc=1

It's brilliant, cooks oven chips in ten mins from frozen without preheating the oven.
I've hardly used the conventional oven since I got it, it has two shelves so you can put (eg) chicken at the bottom for 15 mins, then put chips at the top for 10 minutes and everything is ready at same time. I've cooked meat joints in it and loads of other stuff, does sausages nicely, perfectly same shade all around instead of being black on one side
I have had 2 halogen ovens as the first was a JML unit and failed in extra warranty period and still using it.
Love it as using it for my steaks and chops , chips go into Philips Air Fryer with my onion rings.
Forgot i got the expander top for deep birds and never used it.
2nd halogen oven is handy if i have a container of potato gratin to cook in aluminium tray.
I have a third spare glass bowl i picked up from my local DID shop with a scrapped unit.
They are saying Halogen ovens are coming back but been using them for over 15 years.

Twin lid Ninja will come back into use in winter for stews , if i feel depressed i might make some comfort food Rice Pudding cooked in a PKP.
Never dispose of working items.

I cook everything in it, I'll microwave a few spuds for 3 minutes and then bung them in the halogen for 10 minutes and they come out perfect, fluffy inside and crispy skins.
It uses 850w for 200C whereas my big oven uses 2.4kw for same temperature and takes fifteen minutes to get to temp.
It's a godsend when I've been on site all day and cba cooking, so once spuds are in, I throw a few bacon rashers in there at same time then get in shower, 10 mins later it's jackets with bacon and cheese, boom, done

Back