All Black Friday Deals 2021

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Black Friday is coming this Friday 28th November, If you come across any bargains that may interest other members, please post them in here.
I hope this year, the bargains are better than last year, as REAL bargains were very thin on the ground.
I don't know if anyone is into road cycling, but Wiggle have the Vittoria Rubino Pro tyre in 700 X 23/25/28 for €14.70 (£12.29) - This is half price, and they are a good gripping tyre.
Rubino Pro Folding Clincher Tyre

If I come up with any decent Tech bargains, I'll post in here, but for the minute, all is quiet except for the firestick offer that has been on for the last week or so.

Hisense H50E76GQTUK 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart QLED TV with Dolby Vision - £374​

Hisense H50E76GQTUK 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart QLED TV with Dolby Vision 6942147466421 | eBay

eBay using coupon code BLACKFRIDAYUK

'This coupon is a 20% discount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 12 November 2021 until 11:59pm UK local time on 18 November 2021 on purchases on eBay.co.uk, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.'

Hisense H32A4GTUK 32 Inch HD Ready Smart DLED TV 6942147466902 | eBay

Chromecast with Google TV brings you the entertainment that you love, supporting resolution up to 4K HDR. You can get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions, viewing history and content that you own, all in one place (so no more jumping between apps to decide what to watch). Search by mood, genre, actor and more. And you can use the voice remote to ask Google to find a specific title, or control other compatible smart home devices (available separately). Chromecast works with almost any TV with an HDMI port; just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi, and start streaming.

Was £59.99
Now £44.99

Google Chromecast (2020) with Google TV & Remote Control - £44.99 + free Click and Collect @ John Lewis & Partners - hotukdeals

PlayStation Plus 12 Month UK Membership - £29.85 Shopto

This is really hot price for the PS+ subscription for those who are interested.

To get this price, add the item to basket and apply code EXTRATEN in "Use coupon" box, then proceed to checkout.

How will I get my PS PLUS 1 Year UK membership?
Go to my account> Digital Items > click "View Details" tab

*By placing your order, you agree to our Digital T&Cs.
*This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.

How To Redeem Your Subscription

1. Once purchased you can find your code in the Digital Items section of your ShopTo account.
2. On the Digital Items page select the View Details button on the relevant digital item.
3. Wait for the code to be retrieved. DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE.
4. Once the code has been retrieved follow the relevant instructions to redeem the code:

Web Browser

1. Go to PlayStation Store and click on your Avatar at the top of the screen.
2. Select Redeem Codes from the drop-down menu.
3. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
4. The credit or content is now applied to your account.

PS5

1. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
2. Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
3. Enter the code and select Redeem.

PS4

1. Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
2. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
3. The credit or content is now applied to your account.

Was £49.99
Now £29.85

PlayStation Plus 12 Month UK Membership - £29.85 using code @ Shopto - hotukdeals

PlayStation Plus 12 Month UK Membership - £29.85 Shopto

This is really hot price for the PS+ subscription for those who are interested.

To get this price, add the item to basket and apply code EXTRATEN in "Use coupon" box, then proceed to checkout.

How will I get my PS PLUS 1 Year UK membership?
Go to my account> Digital Items > click "View Details" tab

*By placing your order, you agree to our Digital T&Cs.
*This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.

How To Redeem Your Subscription

1. Once purchased you can find your code in the Digital Items section of your ShopTo account.
2. On the Digital Items page select the View Details button on the relevant digital item.
3. Wait for the code to be retrieved. DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE.
4. Once the code has been retrieved follow the relevant instructions to redeem the code:

Web Browser

PS5

PS4

1. Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.

Was £49.99
Now £29.85

PlayStation Plus 12 Month UK Membership - £29.85 using code @ Shopto - hotukdeals
Ok, I'm thick,
where do I actually buy this at,?

Ok, I'm thick,
where do I actually buy this at,?
Web Browser

PS5

PS4

PureVPN Holiday Offer - 2 Year plan for £0.97 per month (£23.28 odd total) & 5 Year Plan for £0.84 per month (£51 odd total) @PureVPN​

The folks at PureVPN are back this Black Friday to offer up their holiday offers, with the popular 2-year plan being discounted to its lowest at under £1 a month.

£23.28 odd (due to USD conversion) which works out at under £1 a month! You can save even more by signing up to the 5 year, but I can appreciate some of you won't be keen on that length of commitment and needs change

Full detail of the offer in the 'Get Deal' link, but I've also dropped a summary below:

PureVPN Exclusive Discount Offer - PUREVPN

Back