All Black Friday Deals 2021

Just when you thought these devices could not get cheaper................codes also further decrease the price on Amazon devices!

Plex pass lifetime subscription for £37 via Turkey

Super hot price for plex pass for those who have plex subs coming to £37 via Turkey!! Some have got this to work and some have been unsuccessful.

Get lifetime subscription for £37 via Turkey

1. Upgrade to free trial using UK card and code AD-ONEMONTH with country set to UK
2. Cancel subscription
3. Reactivate sub using the code HDHR01MONTH and this time country set to Turkey with 75000 as postcode. This step will just validate your card to be correct
4. Upgrade sub using the LIFETIMEOFCOMFORT and saved card.

Price
£37

Plex pass lifetime subscription for ~ £37 via Turkey - hotukdeals

LG OLED48C14LB 48” OLED 4K TV - 5 Year Warranty £799 delivered using code

Code to get discount is LGOLED. Need to be a John Lewis member to get the code to work, free to signup. 5 year guarantee.

The C1 features LG's innovative OLED technology, with Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos sound, for a supremely cinematic experience. It's powered by the a9 Gen4 AI processor, producing an always-optimised 4K HDR picture. Use LG's award-winning webOS smart platform to stream shows from such apps as Netflix and Prime Video*, and you can interact by voice with both the Google Assistant and Alexa built in.

4K OLED Screen
The pixels of the Organic LED display are self-illuminating, adjusting independently, for true depth and colour gradation. This 4K OLED screen produces impeccably deep blacks, bright whites, and scintillating colour. This revolutionary technology has been mastered by LG for stunning picture quality, and from any angle.

4K UHD resolution with Dolby Vision HDR
This screen has four times the number of pixels than Full HD TVs, delivering stunning realism, natural motion and incredible detail. High Dynamic Range expands light, dark, and every colour in between for a picture that's closer to real life. This set supports multiple HDR formats including Dolby Vision.

a9 Gen4 AI processor 4K
LG's processor automatically detects and optimises both the picture and sound of what you're watching for a superior watching experience.

Outstanding cinema and sport on OLED
LG's OLED screen delivers an exceptional cinema experience. Diamond sharp picture quality, combined with the deepest black levels, presents films just as the director intended. And with uncompromised picture quality at any angle, it brings the thrill of the sporting spectacle into the home.

Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos sound
Together, Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos audio ensure even more immersive entertainment, providing supreme clarity, depth and excitement.

Outstanding gaming
Get the gaming edge with HDMI 2.1, G-Sync, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), High Frame Rate (HFR), and Game Optimiser options.

Eye comfort display
OLED provides safer and more comfortable viewing, thanks to flicker-free technology and certified low blue light levels.

webOS smart platform
LG's award-winning webOS platform revolutionises how you experience your entertainment. With quick and easy content discovery and switching, there's more entertainment available than ever before. You can stream from all the most popular services like Netflix, NOW TV, Prime Video, Disney+, Twitch, and more.*

Voice control & smart compatibility
This TV has the Google Assistant and Alexa built in, so you can get answers to questions while you're watching TV, and control compatible smart home devices.

Freeview Play
Freeview Play combines catch-up TV, on-demand services and live television, so watching what you want, when you want, is now easier than ever. It's free from subscription and is compatible with existing broadband services too. Services such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and My5 are also available without having to open specific applications. This gives effortless scroll back so you never miss a second of your favourite shows.

Price

Was £999
Now £799

LG OLED48C14LB 48” OLED 4K TV - 5 Yr Warranty £799 delivered using code (My JL Card Sign Up needed) - UK Mainland @ John Lewis & Partners - hotukdeals

[PC] Frostpunk, Football Manager 2021, NFS: Hot Pursuit Remastered, Journey to the Savage Planet - Free To Keep @ Amazon Prime Gaming​

Prime Gaming

Very good games.

Loved old school NFS games then it went to shiite lol

FM 2021 seems tempting but have really struggled with FM2020 and put me off the franchise with it being to technical now for me.

Very good games.

Loved old school NFS games then it went to shiite lol

FM 2021 seems tempting but have really struggled with FM2020 and put me off the franchise with it being to technical now for me.

Yeah you're right. I wish you could just pick up FM and have a super easy mode or less technical mode and can complete a season in a few hours. Literally takes 50 hours+ to play half a season.

Yeah you're right. I wish you could just pick up FM and have a super easy mode or less technical mode and can complete a season in a few hours. Literally takes 50 hours+ to play half a season.

Ye mate silly how many hours takes to complete one season now.

FM 11 and 12 were my favourites not too technical but also not to easy but could finish multiple seasons in a few weeks.

I get with sims have to make them realistic as possible but gone really too complex and overboard with FM franchise for years now.

Back