all VM channels gone off?

I dont use virgin. But my brother says he has the same issue as you are describing. And he has updated to oscam as instructed a couple of weeks ago.

Hello,

Most channels are showing as child lock, is this just me or everyone?

Thanks
I think your referring to crypto icons in channel selection screen this is normal for premium channels if you have show crypto icons to yes.

1_0_19_1E46_809_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20200626190914.jpg

Last edited:
I am not referring to that, lol. I am referring to the channel itself, they were displaying child lock, for some reason it isn't anymore. Thanks.

I lost ITV2/3/4 HD a while ago. There are 3 versions - 2 didn't clear and the one that did showed a Virgin banner "we'll be back".
ITV2 HD is back just now but 3 and 4 still gone. Not bothered I know they're all going in a week anyway.
Edit: ITV2 HD gone again

Last edited:
Gone for me too, so its not area based, I am in Belfast and I know of a few others over here still getting the above channels.

I’ve had same issues with certain channels ‘We’ll be back’ but usually an ABM rescan solves this. I also notice it’s channels don’t happen to pull EPG data either. Definitely preparing to move channels to Caid 1850

in my example
i have 3 Dave HD versions in the full channel list.
2 are dark and 1 is displaying the "protecting your little ones" card.

Back