all VM channels gone off?

thatss for server by the looks of it. Not for your box

Oh ok. That make sense.

My provider has confirmed the server has been updated , mine still not working so not sure if I am missing some other settings apart from those two ticks. Is it possible for you to share oscam settings?

Oh ok. That make sense.

My provider has confirmed the server has been updated , mine still not working so not sure if I am missing some other settings apart from those two ticks. Is it possible for you to share oscam settings?

I guess if it IS fixed on your provider's server then mgcam should also be working?

Hi Mate , can you provide a bit more instructions to make all the changes required?
thatss for server by the looks of it. Not for your box

That can also be added to the end users oscam config. I have not seen any logs yet but some people who have added these changes are reporting channels are working again.
That would indicate 1841 is using an extended CW so need to disable CRC check. This would need to be done at server and end user level.

Using the latest oscam add the following line under [global] in oscam.conf

disablecrccws_only_for = 1841:000000

There will still be freezes until this has been applied to all servers and incorrect CW’s have been removed from shares.

Last edited:
What is the correct oscam plugin to install on the plugins section of zgemma box, I dont have Oscam downloaded atm but my box can run it so jsut wanna download the correct plugin but there are several different names/ variations.

What is the correct oscam plugin to install on the plugins section of zgemma box, I dont have Oscam downloaded atm but my box can run it so jsut wanna download the correct plugin but there are several different names/ variations.
I use 11572 stable

Changed to oscam getting a couple of channels working such as ssn hd and sky one hd. Obviously down to my server doing work in the background.

Unfortunately this resource didn’t get accepted. Not sure why. so you’ll have to read through posts. Good luck

I have just downloaded it, so someone has approved it (y)

======= EDIT=====

Ignore me -- different resource...…… Apologies :disappointed:

oscam-latest will work fine if using just for VM. What image and version do you have on your box though? The latest oscam version is up to r11578

Indeed, I've got Wooshbuild on ATV 6.1. I just installed 11572 from here Index of /plugins/oscam. My old version of Oscam is still showing so it doesn't overwrite anything.
Saved file to /tmp using FTP
Blue key to bring up Quick launch
Plugins - IPK Installer
Installed plugin
Softcam - choose 11572 and restart
Access via http://[BOX IP]:8888
Add new reader with your line and change settings as indicated earlier

Still doesn't work though, waiting for server-end to fix :cry:

Down here in Southampton. 3 different lines/suppliers all down. FTA SD working though. Freesat working in HD and Sky FTA working in HD. Using MGcamd.

genuine subscription VM V6 box is working fine, even UHD

Indeed, I've got Wooshbuild on ATV 6.1. I just installed 11572 from here Index of /plugins/oscam. My old version of Oscam is still showing so it doesn't overwrite anything.
Saved file to /tmp using FTP
Blue key to bring up Quick launch
Plugins - IPK Installer
Installed plugin
Softcam - choose 11572 and restart
Access via http://[BOX IP]:8888
Add new reader with your line and change settings as indicated earlier

Still doesn't work though, waiting for server-end to fix :cry:
Upgrade your firmware is the first thing you should be doing,6.1 is years old

Back