Alternative to Tivimate?

I have tried loads of different apps to IPTVx for apple devices yet still come back to Tivimate its by far the best one on my shield pro anyway. You can share the log in with your mates if your too tight to pay £18 :laughing:

I have tried loads of different apps to IPTVx for apple devices yet still come back to Tivimate its by far the best one on my shield pro anyway. You can share the log in with your mates if your too tight to pay £18 :laughing:
Wasn't aware login could be shared. Was under the impression it's ip locked the app.

I have a complete opposite problem, I want to purchase multiple copies of Tivimate but I'm limited to 1 purchase per google account. As alternative I've been entertaining the idea of IMPlayer but I'm running into a wall with the default player not playing any VOD TV series content. Any suggestions to purchasing multiple subscriptions of Tivimate or a player replacement when using IMPlayer? Note movies from the VOD section play without an issue.

I have a complete opposite problem, I want to purchase multiple copies of Tivimate but I'm limited to 1 purchase per google account. As alternative I've been entertaining the idea of IMPlayer but I'm running into a wall with the default player not playing any VOD TV series content. Any suggestions to purchasing multiple subscriptions of Tivimate or a player replacement when using IMPlayer? Note movies from the VOD section play without an issue.
IMplayer works better on exo player or even vlc or mxplayer

Always used VLC on Implayer for vod but try all the above bazcfc1 mentions as it could be the format of the TV series your provider uses.

Last edited:
Use different email accounts

Back