Alternative to Tivimate?

As most of the apps use the same internal player I am not sure. Suppliers should just put there url through a shortner that way they are protected a bit.

As long as they are protecting there server ip properly they should be safe enough.

A spy is just likley to sign up for a trial and get the url that way not going to care about getting band

I have 3 subs and just taken out the trial for tivimate and am sold lol its great...love the flexibility of how you can set it up. PS all were locked to app subs ..ooops

As most of the apps use the same internal player I am not sure. Suppliers should just put there url through a shortner that way they are protected a bit.

As long as they are protecting there server ip properly they should be safe enough.

A spy is just likley to sign up for a trial and get the url that way not going to care about getting band
You can easily open a tiny url in notepad or notepad++

They can as it tells you app and player been used on the panels so although it's possible suppliers see more then you think
Are you sure baz they will not even know my ISP provider I am constantly behind a VPN.

I've been using mine on numerous third party apps and I'm with a supplier that doesn't give out their url. Been over 12 months, doubt they are too bothered if the vast majority are using their app. Like someone said its quite easy to find if your a spy. Upto the suppliers to protect their servers accordingly

Are you sure baz they will not even know my ISP provider I am constantly behind a VPN.
I'm sure mate it tells you what app is been used and player obv won't say too much on an open forum but know for sure you can tell what apps whether behind vpn or not

I've been using mine on numerous third party apps and I'm with a supplier that doesn't give out their url. Been over 12 months, doubt they are too bothered if the vast majority are using their app. Like someone said its quite easy to find if your a spy. Upto the suppliers to protect their servers accordingly
But then again are you with a reseller/sub seller who dosnt actually care Aslong as he's getting his £££ it only takes the main owners to look through certain things whilst connected

I'm sure mate it tells you what app is been used and player obv won't say too much on an open forum but know for sure you can tell what apps whether behind vpn or not
Dont matter to me my main gave me the url. Signed upto a new backup the other day I just use the smarters app which they supplied.

Dont matter to me my main gave me the url. Signed upto a new backup the other day I just use the smarters app which they supplied.
See your supplier has probably built trust in you if you've kept renewing ect but some just give it out anyway its like swings and roundabouts lol

translation , tivimate cracked version had a bug wrote in by developer epg will work for a few days and then stop loading , implayer links on troypoint and you need to buy app for premium features (catchup etc) think its £20 for 5 devices , but this app is just a clone of the mytv2 app that comes with the formuler boxes , either way tivimate and implayer / mytvonline hands down the best iptv apps on android ,if tivimate was available to buy in the amazon store alot more people would be happy to buy it the fact you have to install a companion app on a firestick just to pay for an app is far to long winded for most people , you do NOT need ur epg off provider on either app u login using xc(xtream codes) all you need is username password and server host address and it will generate the epg xml for you

translation , tivimate cracked version had a bug wrote in by developer epg will work for a few days and then stop loading , implayer links on troypoint and you need to buy app for premium features (catchup etc) think its £20 for 5 devices , but this app is just a clone of the mytv2 app that comes with the formuler boxes , either way tivimate and implayer / mytvonline hands down the best iptv apps on android ,if tivimate was available to buy in the amazon store alot more people would be happy to buy it the fact you have to install a companion app on a firestick just to pay for an app is far to long winded for most people , you do NOT need ur epg off provider on either app u login using xc(xtream codes) all you need is username password and server host address and it will generate the epg xml for you
Implayer started as a clone of Mytv2 but it has been developed further still in a good way i have a Z8 to compare it to, its my favourite IPTV app although Tivivmate is a very close second i bought both of them.

I just firelinked Tivimate to Firestick, signed in and the app just updated itself.
I didn't download anything else and everything is working great.
£4.79 a year for 5 devices isn't actually breaking the bank

I just firelinked Tivimate to Firestick, signed in and the app just updated itself.
I didn't download anything else and everything is working great.
£4.79 a year for 5 devices isn't actually breaking the bank
Agrees I think you can pay £18 for lifetime for 5 devices.

Back