Alternative to Tivimate?

There's few guys know of that can basically crack anything even rare ones which work well.

Tried old and latest versions of tivimate wasn't for me. If had to maybe would get legit version but like piracy too much lol.

Is there an alternative to Tivimate that does not need a URL as provider will no longer give it out and their app is not good. Need to be able to sort/delete unwanted channels/groups.
Thanks.
Using Fi
Is there an alternative to Tivimate that does not need a URL as provider will no longer give it out and their app is not good. Need to be able to sort/delete unwanted channels/groups.
Thanks.
Using Firestick
move provider, alternatively it sounds implayer is the nearest to it.

It's not that they don't support tivimate, tivimate is an independent app. it's just they don't want to give out URL anymore and want you to use crappy hard coded smarters app id imagine. Move supplier or there are ways to get the server address. From there use the server address and your login details under the xc codes login part when adding a playlist under tivimate

It's not that they don't support tivimate, tivimate is an independent app. it's just they don't want to give out URL anymore and want you to use crappy hard coded smarters app id imagine. Move supplier or there are ways to get the server address. From there use the server address and your login details under the xc codes login part when adding a playlist under tivimate
Hi, please can you tell me how i can do this?

Hi All

I am in the same boat I use mytvonline and my supplier has now moved server and insiting I use his own app which is crap, could someone PM me on how to get the server details
Thanks
Jonnie

yes very simple if the app allows it as player.
I will do any app. It is very simple if you can't do it through a player there is a 100% method. I dont know many apps that don't allow for external players. The bottom line is the app has to talk to the server

Back