amazon firestick to ethernet connection

Wired is always better in some instances as it’s direct from router to device and right ethanet cable and port from router.
It’s a kind of swings and slides things as what works for some won’t work for others personally I use an Ethernet all time on most things.
WiFi will be better for some and better speeds but no doubt about it there will be a black spot where signal is weak so ethanet maybe required.
I’ve Amazon original ethanet adaptor and works really well out of 35mbps I get 33.2mbps give and take the loss in speed.
But no one has asked the op what speed test he is using to test his speeds whether it’s ookla one from the IPTV app been used or that analytics I think it’s called which I find that more reliable then others mentioned 😅😅
Yeah your right, but..... wifi 6 is a game changer baz, alot of new boxes coming out have wifi 6, new laptops, phones, tablets ect... have wifi 6 and my god is it fast, its great for solid wifi all round the house. But obviously means upgrading routers, devices if you want that, not everyone can do that but if you can then I highly recommend.

Yeah your right, but..... wifi 6 is a game changer baz, alot of new boxes coming out have wifi 6, new laptops, phones, tablets ect... have wifi 6 and my god is it fast, its great for solid wifi all round the house. But obviously means upgrading routers, devices if you want that, not everyone can do that but if you can then I highly recommend.
Absaloutly bud will have to have a read up about it tbh

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, i've decided to send the shite thing back to amazon for a refund, cost me £4 for the privilage though!!!.
stay safe all and thanks again.......

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, i've decided to send the shite thing back to amazon for a refund, cost me £4 for the privilage though!!!.
Can’t have been original Amazon one bud I paid £13 for mine FDF1F3FB-B80D-40CC-A86A-DF380652E566.png

Should of gone on live chat and asked for printless QR code bud, just take it to post office and let them scan it for you, free and saves you printing

Out of interest, for what reason did you buy it in the first place?

Even though my fire stick is not too far away from the router WiFi works great hardly any issues with it.

Generally speaking wired connection will nearly always give you stable connection over WiFi.

I am surprised not just the cube but their adapters are limited to 100mb speeds. They need to get their heads out of their backsides and ensure this is changed for future models.

hello again people,
Been on Amazon and cancelled my return and then gone on and returned it again only this time returned as faulty and your right, no postage to pay (freeeeee),
so once again thank you all for your excellent help. Thats £4 the wife can spend on herself!. cheers.............

hello again people,
Been on Amazon and cancelled my return and then gone on and returned it again only this time returned as faulty and your right, no postage to pay (freeeeee),
so once again thank you all for your excellent help. Thats £4 the wife can spend on herself!. cheers.............
Tight sod and only allowing other half £4 to spend on herself🤣🤣🤣

Back