Amazon Prime Video (Egypt)

Kyser143

TK Veteran
Hi All

Found another bargain and this time it's Amazon Prime Video from Egypt ...yes even cheaper than Turkey lol

I would use a secondary email to register on سوق بقى امازون | اهلا بكم في أمازون مصر | تسوق اون لاين الاجهزة الالكترونية، الملابس، منتجات الجمال، البقالة واكثر فقط على أمازون مصر using a VPN ..I used Express VPN.

TIP..use in chrome so it translates into English and easier to navigate.

Address: You will need to enter an address in Egypt and Googles your friend for this.

Costs: You can pay annually and It costs a huge approx £6.30 for the year.

Benefits: You can watch all the content the prime video has to offer eg movies and TV series most in 4k HDR and also the 20 games EPL that are shown plus you can change content for another region buy using a VPN...NO VPN required for UK content.

Payment method: Revolut worked for me.

Apps: Most devices have prime video apps and was simple to use on screen code to log in to my shield.

Screens: 3 simultaneous screens is my understanding on this.

See attached.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620_154018_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20230620_154018_Gmail.png
    207 KB · Views: 40
Hi All

Found another bargain and this time it's Amazon Prime Video from Egypt ...yes even cheaper than Turkey lol

I would use a secondary email to register on سوق بقى امازون | اهلا بكم في أمازون مصر | تسوق اون لاين الاجهزة الالكترونية، الملابس، منتجات الجمال، البقالة واكثر فقط على أمازون مصر using a VPN ..I used Express VPN.

TIP..use in chrome so it translates into English and easier to navigate.

Address: You will need to enter an address in Egypt and Googles your friend for this.

Costs: You can pay annually and It costs a huge approx £6.30 for the year.

Benefits: You can watch all the content the prime video has to offer eg movies and TV series most in 4k HDR and also the 20 games EPL that are shown plus you can change content for another region buy using a VPN...NO VPN required for UK content.

Payment method: Revolut worked for me.

Apps: Most devices have prime video apps and was simple to use on screen code to log in to my shield.

Screens: 3 simultaneous screens is my understanding on this.

See attached.

Enjoy.
Superb find m8

Guys can anyone confirm that once registered, using a UK vpn will give access to the full UK library? Last time I tried this to view EPL with a VPN I could only get my own country's library (Ireland, and therefore no access to the football being outside the UK), and I'd read somewhere that was due to Amazon locking the viewing options to the location that it was registered in, so using a VPN was of no use.

Just curious to know if setting this up through Egypt will give access to the football and the UK library. A quick Google shows Egypt has around 1100 titles on offer while the UK has around 9000 plus selected premier league games.

Guys can anyone confirm that once registered, using a UK vpn will give access to the full UK library? Last time I tried this to view EPL with a VPN I could only get my own country's library (Ireland, and therefore no access to the football being outside the UK), and I'd read somewhere that was due to Amazon locking the viewing options to the location that it was registered in, so using a VPN was of no use.

Just curious to know if setting this up through Egypt will give access to the football and the UK library. A quick Google shows Egypt has around 1100 titles on offer while the UK has around 9000 plus selected premier league games.
Did you use a UK vpn ..and the EPL doesn't get listed you actually type EPL live games in search when they are on and it shows them..obviously won't at moment as none live. If you want give me a show that's in uk library and I will check. But I have watched EPL with prime from another country before.

Last edited:
Cheers @Kyser143. I had a quick Google but I'm struggling to find a list of the actual title anomalies in different countries.

I know watching EPL from Ireland worked before with a UK VPN. That was two seasons ago though...last season I tried and didn't see any option for the games so assumed it had stopped working. Then I read loads of posts on Reddit about Amazon locking viewing options to the country you registered the account in, rendering a VPN useless apparently.

Did you manage to watch any games this season just gone through a UK VPN?

Cheers @Kyser143. I had a quick Google but I'm struggling to find a list of the actual title anomalies in different countries.

I know watching EPL from Ireland worked before with a UK VPN. That was two seasons ago though...last season I tried and didn't see any option for the games so assumed it had stopped working. Then I read loads of posts on Reddit about Amazon locking viewing options to the country you registered the account in, rendering a VPN useless apparently.

This season I watched the EPL games via a non uk Amazon prime account..YES...but if u looked in the menu it was not showing which I am assuming u did...search EPL live and all the games were listed in the results which worked perfectly for me. This was using no VPN as I am in the UK.

I see...many thanks for this. So it seems either I didn't look properly or my vpn was being recognized!

This helps a lot...now I know I can sign up for a cheaper non UK prime account and ditch my current one. If the EPL doesn't work sure I'm not really any worse off then! I can also make use of the 30 day free trial and see if the DNS/VPN works to give me the full UK prime catalogue.

surely for £6.30 its worth a punt.....lol

Signed up for 30 free trial and then 12 months prime on egypt, it wouldn't accept payment from my Halifax clarity card or crypto.com, but a revolut virtual card did work, even though it says they don't accept virtual cards during signup.

Signed up for 30 free trial and then 12 months prime on egypt, it wouldn't accept payment from my Halifax clarity card or crypto.com, but a revolut virtual card did work, even though it says they don't accept virtual cards during signup.
Was it a disposable card?

Back