Amazon Prime Video (Egypt)

I actually signed up for an account in Poland in the end (free trial)...but 24 hours later I've signed in without a Polish VPN expecting the Irish prime catalogue but no joy unfortunately!

I can see on my existing old account that The Covenant is available. However on my new Polish account with no VPN it's not available.

Now I'm at a bit of a loss!

I actually signed up for an account in Poland in the end (free trial)...but 24 hours later I've signed in without a Polish VPN expecting the Irish prime catalogue but no joy unfortunately!

I can see on my existing old account that The Covenant is available. However on my new Polish account with no VPN it's not available.

Now I'm at a bit of a loss!
Have you tried with vpn on ?? Try a UK/irish vpn see if the covenant comes up and plays

Edit....I checked on mine and The Covenant did not show...put on a vpn to UK reopened prime app...and it was there and played fine..so some content vpn required..but still for £6.30 for year it's a damn bargain.

Last edited:
Have you tried with vpn on ?? Try a UK/irish vpn see if the covenant comes up and plays

Edit....I checked on mine and The Covenant did not show...put on a vpn to UK reopened prime app...and it was there and played fine..so some content vpn required..but still for £6.30 for year it's a damn bargain.
Actually same here...just tried either VPN on (Windscribe, London) and it showed up and played fine. I've disabled the VPN and set Prime video to London in controlD and it's still working.

Hopefully it'll stay like this but I'll keep testing!

Yeah I think it doesn't accept the virtual disposable one's.
Disposable Revolut is actually how I signed up...I'd just make sure it's not a single use disposable as they do a check on the card first. That may cause problems if they then try to take money out for the actual subscription.

Disposable Revolut is actually how I signed up...I'd just make sure it's not a single use disposable as they do a check on the card first. That may cause problems if they then try to take money out for the actual subscription.
Sorry yes that's what I meant single use disposable.

I went with prime turkey as I didn't have an Egyptian vpn, less than 1.50 a month. The covenant is on it and working without the vpn on
That's another good option just preferred the annual payment option with Egypt and its cheaper...turkey increased price recently..but its another good alternative

That's another good option just preferred the annual payment option with Egypt and its cheaper...turkey increased price recently..but its another good alternative
Same here...Poland is a flat fee for the year working out about €11.50 which is insane.

I've now tried several times on mobile and I have access to the full UK catalogue it seems with controlD set to UK. It may also work if I turn that off but I'm inclined to leave it as is for the free month to see how it goes!

Back