American Bully XL

Regarding all the media B/S about the XL's the dogs that are attacking are pitbulls or pit crosses,but as pitbulls are illegal the owners are telling peeps that they are XL's and deliberately creating confusion.
All dogs should be judged on their individual characters and not be lumped together because of the breed they allegedly are
Rant over

Last edited:
Regarding all the media B/S about the XL's the dogs that are attacking are pitbulls or pit crosses,but as pitbulls are illegal the owners are telling peeps that they are XL's and deliberately creating confusion.
All dogs should be judged on their individual characters and lumped together because of the breed they allegedly are
Rant over
I've got a 5 month old bully myself.
We love him.

If Teddy had jumped at a 9 yo he would be taller and wider than the dog in the video,on his back legs he can easily put his paws on my shoulders and i'm over 6 foot tall

She eats things, mostly my t shirts but wouldn't be without her..
yeah,I know that feeling my first bull terrier used to nick my pants and socks everytime I had a shower,then he'd run out in the garden into a safe hiding spot and hope I wouldn't find them/him

All dogs should be judged on their individual characters and not be lumped together because of the breed they allegedly are
Rant over
I’ve always said it’s how you bring them up and the treatment the dog has had.
Regarding the latest bully attack on that girl and those 2 men the owner just stood there from what I’ve seen.
I’m not a fan on xl bully mainly for what I’ve read and heard.
That been said think part/most of it comes down to breeders/owners etc
He's great 👍

It's irresponsible owners and breeders that give the breed a bad name.
he looks like butter wouldn’t melt lol

Regarding the latest bully attack on that girl and those 2 men the owner just stood there from what I’ve seen.

He is a lovely dog...we named him Roman after the former owner of a certain football club 😂.

When ever mine plays with ANY other dog the only thing that worries me is that Ted will tread on them but as for biting or attacking dogs or people the thought has never entered my mind,
Ted ran away from a 1.75 kg chihuahua when they went nose to nose and the wee fella started barking at him,you should of seen the owners face when they reallise you shouldn't judge a book by its cover

That’s one thing I hate everyone wanting to stroke your pets without a care in world be nice if they asked if he/she was friendly or not
I honestly believe that if a person does not ask if its first okay to touch your animal, then if something was to happen this is fully on them. its just dumb

Back