American Bully XL

He's great šŸ‘

It's irresponsible owners and breeders that give the breed a bad name.
Totally agree I've seen this first hand the same dog breed with two different temperaments.

Its like saying all humans are bad because we murder rape etc it makes no sense whatsoever. just because there is a select few doesn't make all the same.

Totally agree I've seen this first hand the same dog breed with two different temperaments.

Its like saying all humans are bad because we murder rape etc it makes no sense whatsoever. just because there is a select few doesn't make all the same.
Growing up my parents used to show and breed Staffordshire bull terriers in 80s and 90s.
We used to have 15 show dogs I remember when the snowflakes and so called experts wanted staffs banned as dangerous dogs.

Now what do they recommend as family dog oh yeah Staffordshire bull terrier šŸ˜‚

Growing up my parents used to show and breed Staffordshire bull terriers in 80s and 90s.
We used to have 15 show dogs I remember when the snowflakes and so called experts wanted staffs banned as dangerous dogs.

Now what do they recommend as family dog oh yeah Staffordshire bull terrier šŸ˜‚
I grew up around that breed and I can actually remember being young and the dog would circle around me when other people would come close, he never actually did anything but he was always so alert and protective of me, it's crazy to think they want them banned kinda sad though too

I had a bitch staffy but had to get rid as she turned on my missus whilst pregnant was horrible to get rid but see her every couple days when I go to my mates and now sheā€™s sound with my missus lol.
Iā€™ve just got another pug puppy only downside is my bitch puppy is trying to be dominant towards him my male pug adores him can see there been some scraps soon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I had a bitch staffy but had to get rid as she turned on my missus whilst pregnant was horrible to get rid but see her every couple days when I go to my mates and now sheā€™s sound with my missus lol.
Iā€™ve just got another pug puppy only downside is my bitch puppy is trying to be dominant towards him my male pug adores him can see there been some scraps soon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Can I ask if you don't mind, when you say she turned what happend and do you think it's only because she was pregnant with if so I wonder why šŸ¤”, and let me know who wins šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Another death announced today. I don't know how they solve this without adding xl bully to the list of dogs banned in the UK under the Dangerous Dogs Act. Too many of these dogs are ending up in the hands of people who don't know how to handle big dogs and any dog that size when not properly trained is an accident waiting to happen.

Can I ask if you don't mind, when you say she turned what happend and do you think it's only because she was pregnant with if so I wonder why šŸ¤”, and let me know who wins šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yeah bud she went for her bud and was constantly growling at her but that was a good 13 year ago now
I for some reason I imagine pug on pug fights just being like the goats and sheep clashing heads šŸ˜‚
itā€™s funny as fekk but have to step sometimes itā€™s more the female then male that starts it.
Another death announced today. I don't know how they solve this without adding xl bully to the list of dogs banned in the UK under the Dangerous Dogs Act. Too many of these dogs are ending up in the hands of people who don't know how to handle big dogs and any dog that size when not properly trained is an accident waiting to happen.
agree but no one knows the dogs background whether mistreated or not but doesnā€™t matter how much training you give a dog thereā€™s always that split second they will snap and attack whether a little dog or big dog.
You canā€™t only look to the owners you have to look at the breeders and whether or not a dog was provoked what was it doing off leash if was off leash etc.

Oh well if its banned then that's the end of that.
It's like illegal drugs, they're banned and you never hear anything about those any more.

The govt needed a quest to complete in order to make it look like they're proactive, it'll have blown over in a week and you'll never hear anything else about it

I do believe whatever the breeder has got into the dog though you can get it out, that's like saying you foster a child and you can't change their behaviour, I think with the correct teachings it can be fixed

I do believe whatever the breeder has got into the dog though you can get it out, that's like saying you foster a child and you can't change their behaviour, I think with the correct teachings it can be fixed
Most of these pups and dogs are kept in šŸ’©holes. Left on pieces of old newspapers in dirty dark shed or garage.
Mistreated left to deliver endless successions of litters for money.

These are the problem just look at french bulldog breeding in the UK disgusting!

I agree, it'll take more hours of training and complete dedication to it, but as long as you get the dog young enough most behaviours can be corrected by a capable owner.

No. The breeder can't control whether the buyer keeps the dog on a leash.
Whatever bud take it youā€™ve never looked into illegal breedings of dogs.
Lots of breeders has been done for it.
Most of these pups and dogs are kept in šŸ’©holes. Left on pieces of old newspapers in dirty dark shed or garage.
Mistreated left to deliver endless successions of litters for money.

These are the problem just look at french bulldog breeding in the UK disgusting!
deffinatly bud itā€™s disturbing and shocking what some dogs have to endeavour just look at in lockdown the amount pups that was for sale by these so called ā€œbreedersā€.
Havenā€™t seen much about the Frenchie breeding although Iā€™ve always wanted one.
Thereā€™s also talk of them banning pugs due to their breathing problems ā€œrspcaā€ wants it to happen even though you can pay for surgery for there nose to be restructured Iā€™ve been quoted 1.3k for mine to be done (2 dogs)

Dosnt matter how much training is put into it thereā€™s always going to be a split second that they snap no matter what dog it is look at police dogs a prime example look at the intensive training they have with the handler and have turned on them.
Soldiers have had there dogs turn on them and everyday pet owners.
I agree, it'll take more hours of training and complete dedication to it, but as long as you get the dog young enough most behaviours can be corrected by a capable owner.
Dosnt matter how young you get them the the dedication you put in anything can happen regardless if capable of looking after a dog or not

Whatever bud take it youā€™ve never looked into illegal breedings of dogs.
Lots of breeders has been done for it.

Post a link to a case where a breeder has been prosecuted due to someone who bought a dog off them not having a dog on a leash and it attacking someone would you please?

I've never seen one example. Lots of examples of unlicenced breeders being prosecuted and breeders with unfit welfare conditions, but I can't see a single example of a breeder being prosecuted because the buyer was in control of a dangerous dog.

Back