Amiko Alien 2+

ulysses31

Hi folks.

I have an Amiko Alien 2+ box. Just hoping someone can tell me am I wasting my time using for IPTV or is it as good as the rest out there?

Hi folks.

I have an Amiko Alien 2+ box. Just hoping someone can tell me am I wasting my time using for IPTV or is it as good as the rest out there?
The best thing to do is to try it and see. You can get a few tests on here which will give you a good idea if the box will run IPTV happily or not. With the Zgemma 2S running IPTV I can't see why yours won't.

Hello,

I'm trying to run XtreamTV plugin on a AmikoAlien 2+ box also.
I keep getting an error after the installation

Extentions/XtreamTV (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XtreamTV/data2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

But when I check the filesystem on the box the data2.so file is present.

Ive installed OpenATV 6.2 image on the box and the sequence on putty when i run the command is as follows

root@amikoalien:~# opkg install http://tv.myprovider.tk/enigma2/iptv.ipk
Downloading http://tv.myprovider.tk/enigma2/iptv.ipk.
Installing XtreamTV (0.1.1) on root.
Configuring XtreamTV.
found python2.7
Xtream Codes
Restarting Enigma2...
root@amikoalien:~#

If the download the plugin from the plugins menu I get the same issue also.

download Jedi plugin for iptv. its very easy to use and the fav list will show up on the main Platform when u press FAV button. so u can have the Sly skin

A waste of time even in spark its not the best and remember its ssh so maybe your using the wrong type of plug in

Yeah man, will play the VOD but the Live TV is constant jitter . Tried Jedi (Nice pugin, hadnt tried it before)& Suls plugin both the same story . Cheers

If jitter problems install service app and set to ext3player which might help.. Suls runs well,used it on lots of boxes so should work ok unless it is a provider issue.

If jitter problems install service app and set to ext3player which might help.. Suls runs well,used it on lots of boxes so should work ok unless it is a provider issue.
Have you suls running on an Amiko alien?
I've no issue with suls on any other boxes and sub is bang on , it's the box , no doubt.

Just use Jedi instead of suls on that box mate can be done via m3u or take your username password server url and port number from m3u and set it up that way

Back