Amiko Alien 2

Anyone have any experience with this box yet? It's top of my list at the moment seeing as it's half the price of VU+ Solo 2 (which if I'm honest is what I really want).

Hi all took deliver yesterday of my Alien 2, took a will to read up on it and get it up and running but a great machine, 7 day epg under the enigma 2 would recommend , £149 n/day delivery not bad for a twin tuner

Hiya Martfarm.... any joy with the Alien 2?
Ive been running with a skybox f3 for the past few months but need to move onwards and upwards.. any info on the alien 2 (info/ease of use/ set up) would be great!!
Cheers

so whats the advantages es and disadvantages of this box compaired to the f3 f5 if any, information would be great as i have just looked on utube this box looks great as well
is it easy to mange progham as the f3 f5 box

Couldn't recommend that box, but in general enigma2 boxes are way better than closed source (sky boxes) because you can customise them big time, the way they look and how they work. The plugins you can add for Epg, streaming etc are great. Skybox's are basically just for watching TV.

Back