Amiko combo cable code

I have an amiko mini combo hd box have lost all channels were could i buy a subscription code running through cable.anyone help?

You simply put a post on the thread joe linked to saying what you would like and someone will pm you with prices and an email address

Try to stick to long term forum members, not someone who’s been a member for 2 weeks ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can i get my year subscription then joe?

October is the date that the thread expires - NOT when you can get a line up until.

You have already been given the link to the thread to request a line - you will need need to post your request in that thread. Test a few suppliers before purchasing.

You simply put a post on the thread joe linked to saying what you would like and someone will pm you with prices and an email address

Try to stick to long term forum members, not someone who’s been a member for 2 weeks ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October is the date that the thread expires - NOT when you can get a line up until.

You have already been given the link to the thread to request a line - you will need need to post your request in that thread. Test a few suppliers before purchasing.
Sorry mate im new to this but thanks alot bud

Back