Amir Khan v Andreas Kotelnic

red devil

KHAN: the man who would be king
live from manchester next saturday night on sly box office

previews have started for this fight
can he take the wba light welterweight title ?:boxing:

lol liked this bit tho
Khan described Kotelnik as "the worst active world champion" on Steve Bunce's boxing hour in March
that will liven it up....lol

Thanks alot for the information :), i now have a chance to track down Sky Box Office as you say previews have already been started, by the way what time is it on?

Last edited:
Thanks alot for the information :), i now have a chance to track down Sky Box Office as you say previews have already been started, by the way what time is it on?

Hi m8 coverage starts at 9pm
do a scan and u should be sorted

some smaller fights on first

frankie gavin, billy joe saunders & james degale
and the light middleweight title matthew hall v anthony small

Cheers mate! EDIT: i already had the channel but nothing was being broadcasted until now, the previews are being shown, so im guessing when the actual event starts next week it will take place on the previews channel of amir khan (im assuming it is box office as the logo is shown on the add)

Last edited:
hey dan.ger.ous, was khan good or was the other fella bad, i had a replay lite, so i have no channels at the moment.

hey dan.ger.ous, was khan good or was the other fella bad, i had a replay lite, so i have no channels at the moment.

Khan was outstanding!, never seen him box like he did yesterday night. Absolutely furious, his punches were on the spot and really fast. His opponent was just blocking as much as he can and did not really lay any shots at all. It then got to round 12 and finished their when the judges decided that Amir Khan is the new champion.

i really enjoyed the fight khan was all over him and he did take a couple of good shots but that was about it great fight he won it well

there is only one reason for hatton to ever step into the ring again......greed.
granted it would be a purse of around £15 million, but he should think of his health, not wealth.
he was well batttered in the last fight, unconcious for several minutes, khan would be so much faster, fitter and sharp, it would be a shame for ricky to get beaten or damaged just for money.

I have watched Khan from day one and have alway said sooner or later he would get knocked out due to his bad defence,
since he went with Freddie Roach he is a different boxer, now he can defend properly. I would now like to see him avenge that defeat and take on Breidis Prescott again. With the defence he had before changing his trainer I very much doubt he would not have beaten the likes of Barrera. Now he has become a world champion and well deserved I hope he can go on and become one of our greatest boxers. As for him fighting Hatton I hope that never happens, Ricky does not need the money and should bow out gracefully. Let's wish Amir all the best in his future fights :boxing:

Back