Android Based Devices Reviews

Yes... he's done all the things mentioned above. No joy. But thank you for all the thoughts!

Thank you - ( it's just the MAC address, no us or pw. )
The box isn't ticked is it for username and password if you go into settings the box may need an update nd some portals don't use port number I had simular issue when I got mine and an update sorted that

Yeah I’ve got a fair few amiko a6 for mates and family

I like the A6 a lot.

Q. Is there a minimum USB drive, SIZE, needed to record? 4GB seems too small. I recall mention of someone using 256GB?

The Amiko overall gets my vote.

I like the A6 a lot.

Q. Is there a minimum USB drive, SIZE, needed to record? 4GB seems too small. I recall mention of someone using 256GB?

4gig is small for recording anything from 64gig upwards

Reactions: PCM
I like the A6 a lot.

For the cost its a no brainer and a great choice i love the quality remote control they do very responsive. I would get at least a 64GB usb for recording.

Thank you.
Sorry to ask, but...
I have plugged in a 64Gb memory stick.
If... I press the RED Record button, it 'appears' to record, but when I try to Playback, no files exist.
Is there anything obvious I need to do?
Regards.

Thank you.
Sorry to ask, but...
I have plugged in a 64Gb memory stick.
If... I press the RED Record button, it 'appears' to record, but when I try to Playback, no files exist.
Is there anything obvious I need to do?
Regards.
Only set one of these up never owned one but from memory youll need to setup the recording directory, think thats is under Settings-System-PVR-Recording

Not convinced there is a need to record IPTV most have catchup and for ppv they normally put the big fights in VOD

Only set one of these up never owned one but from memory youll need to setup the recording directory, think thats is under Settings-System-PVR-Recording
Thank you, I'll try that suggestion.

I don't want to record often, just VERY occasionally when I need to be elsewhere. Fair point.

Not convinced there is a need to record IPTV most have catchup and for ppv they normally put the big fights in VOD
Never come across catch up all the years I have been using IPTV , am talking live sport though on channels that only go live at match time mainly. Am actively looking for an android box now that I can use to record on.

Never come across catch up all the years I have been using IPTV , am talking live sport though on channels that only go live at match time mainly. Am actively looking for an android box now that I can use to record on.
I have an Amiko A6. Like it a lot, just cannot get it, as yet, to record... will keep trying.

I have an Amiko A6. Like it a lot, just cannot get it, as yet, to record... will keep trying.
Does it have it's own live tv like a Formuler box or do you have to install an app like tivimate or im player ?

Back