Android box frozen.

Willzy7

Can anyone in here lend a hand I’ve got a t95z android box, it’s been running fine powered it up just now and it’s stuck on the boot up screen. Is there anyway to reboot it or to install fresh software?

Is this since you attempted to unroot it? ;)

There's usually a way of factory resetting Android boxes.
Just google the model and factory reset.

I tried the unrooting not sure fin it worked but the box was wrking after that ... I’ve tried the factory reset but it just freezes at the same point still

THANKS pal looks like it’s the hard reset, does it have to be an sd card or could I use a usb do you think?

Hi guys,I have mxq android box which has frozen on boot logo,I tried hard reset using toothpick method duty it didn't work,I had the switch pressed for a good 2 mins with no recovery screen appearing.
Any ideas?

Did you hold the reset button while you booted your box up ?
Yes I unplugged power pushed toothpick in the AV port felt the button click then put power cable back in while holding the button in.
I understand that after a few seconds I should get the recovery screen but even after about 2 mins nothing happens,just the boot logo

Yes I unplugged power pushed toothpick in the AV port felt the button click then put power cable back in while holding the button in.
I understand that after a few seconds I should get the recovery screen but even after about 2 mins nothing happens,just the boot logo

I had a similar problem with my android box a while back I had to reinstall the firmware, you may have to go down that route if all else fails

Back