Android box

Do you think the price will drop for new years maybe?
Before the sales I bought a 4k stick on Ebay for a friend for £38 it was a Euro model, the only difference was the two pin plug!! Works fine I set iptv and some apps on it!! Worth a look

Formuler z8 in action. Described here as 'the Rolls Royce of IPTV boxes' Couldn't agree more.

Looks decent I have to say.

You don't even need a multi room sub to record. My channels switch as fast as the video. I can't see how this box can be bettered.

Last edited:
Formuler z8 in action. Described here as 'the Rolls Royce of IPTV boxes' Couldn't agree more.

You don't even need a multi room sub to record. My channels switch as fast as the video. I can't see how this box can be bettered.
This does look good. Expensive though £126 on amazon

This does look good. Expensive though £126 on amazon

Hi aaron, I think the old adage buy cheap buy twice applies here. If you buy one of these you will never need to upgrade again. This is the real deal and will run straight out of the box. This device has took the IPTV world by storm in 2019 and I will post more independent reviews over the next few days. You will of course need an IPTV subscription which is available through people on this site.

Please consider buying from Techkings main sponsor Kuul media who will give you a great deal as well as great after care.

Have a great Christmas whether you buy one or not :love:

Hi aaron, I think the old adage buy cheap buy twice applies here. If you buy one of these you will never need to upgrade again. This is the real deal and will run straight out of the box. This device has took the IPTV world by storm in 2019 and I will post more independent reviews over the next few days. You will of course need an IPTV subscription which is available through people on this site.

Please consider buying from Techkings main sponsor Kuul media who will give you a great deal as well as great after care.

Have a great Christmas whether you buy one or not :love:
Thanks Basejumper, let me know when you post your review I am really interested, I do agree with your comment about buying cheap etc.

Hi Aaron, the thing that sets this box apart from other android boxes is it runs Infomir's Stalker middleware so connects to your subscribers server using a portal and the boxes MAC address. Up until recently Infomir's MAG boxes were the only purpose made IPTV boxes on sale so this is really an android MAG box hybrid. The Z8's predecessor is the Z7 which is still on sale with an almost identical spec but at a cheaper price. The main difference between the two is the X7 runs an unsupported version of MYTVonline whereas the Z8 runs the frequently updated MYTVonline2.

And formuler has been taken to court by informer for copying there stalker portal lol
Yes, that was the main reason I didn't buy one earlier but the court injunction was almost a year ago now so either an out of court settlement has been reached or will be reached would be my conclusion.

I use T95Z plus android boxes mainly, 3Gb approx £50.

Similar to firestick to use when they are set up.

With firestick you need to download the apps direct to the box so it's a bit more messing. Navigating the net using the remote control to type in.

Android boxes bit easier, download the app (APK file)you want on a PC or laptop, say STB Emu pro, stick it on a USB stick and install.

Personally I find a box easier and quicker to set up than a stick. No messing about searching with the remote.

Plus once you have the APK's you need other boxes take minutes to do.

After trying several Android boxes, I can honestly say the 4k firestick is my preference! The two I had were both Droidbox or Droix as they are now Known.
Downloading APKs wasn't as simple as sideloading from my phone or adding tiny urls in downloader!
Also the update when it came was complicated to apply!!
The Firestick remote is responsive being blue tooth and with a mini keyboard excellent, not to mention Alexa for £30 in the sale in my opinion can't be beaten!

Back