Android IPTV

Hi guys, I have tried all android boxes, sticks etc and to date the I think the firestick 4k has had the best picture quality for the price. Have tried Nvidia shield, amiko boxes etc, the only box I haven't tried is the formuler. Is there much difference in picture quality in the formuler and the firestick 4k?

Cheers

Hi guys, I have tried all android boxes, sticks etc and to date the I think the firestick 4k has had the best picture quality for the price. Have tried Nvidia shield, amiko boxes etc, the only box I haven't tried is the formuler. Is there much difference in picture quality in the formuler and the firestick 4k?

Cheers
Hardy anything at all if any and both cracking devices for streaming iptv.

Cheers mate, I use Dolby vision alot on the 4k firestick and the picture quality is great, so that's why I'm not sure if I should get a formuler or not.

For the extra amount probably not worth it. Quality wise for streaming IPTV won't encounter any real difference if you got with a formuler box compared to the 4k fire stick you already have.

Most rate it's own app highly on the formuler boxes though.

Cheers
I have the buzz stick and a sheild. And i can tell you there is certinaly a noticable difference in pic quality. I don't know which version of the sheild you used but the AI upscailing dose make a difference. There are other reasons for buying a decent android box. personally i could not be bothered with all the side loading you need to do with a firestick. But value for money i suppose you can't argue they are cheap as chips.

I have the buzz stick and a sheild. And i can tell you there is certinaly a noticable difference in pic quality. I don't know which version of the sheild you used but the AI upscailing dose make a difference.
You keep saying loud and clear :LOL: Baz keeps saying its an overkill but i do not agree.

You keep saying loud and clear :LOL: Baz keeps saying its an overkill but i do not agree.
I would agree with bazz on the pro version if all you want to do is watch IPTV. you can get a sheild tv for £122.50 cheaper than some the high end formuler boxes.

Back