Anyone having issues with the asian channels on sly CCCAM/OSCAM?

just use the vod services like hotstar etc instead of recording? :LOL:
Why ? If i want to record a program to view later today why would i mess about using another method when i can press 3 buttons and its done :unsure:

Get a top end box and use a good iptv provider. Forget about c/s on 28e for a while every provider is the same
I have the VU Ultimo so its not the box. IPTV is fine but the issue is when watching a channel and recording another. EPG sometimes is messed up. if i can trick IPTV thinking its like satellite signal maybe the box might work better with it

Why ? If i want to record a program to view later today why would i mess about using another method when i can press 3 buttons and its done :unsure:
Because the op doesn’t want to use iptv, and that suggestion was directed to him...

Hmm and is your service set to 1 or DVS S rather than like 50001/40097 or those other weird numbers? because i know you can not record on those other numbers. It needs to be set to 1 or something like that
Your the expert it seems

Be vary wary of the new cracked HD sat lines as the same people behind it has popped up under a new alias. Its the third time since jan and they will give you a 1 hr trial then ask to pay £80 for a years service. Lines will last a few days then get switched off and money gone. (n)

I remember colours HD clearing before and then went dark. Surprised it came back. what i dont understand is, that seems to be the only HD channel which seems to work.

I remember colours HD clearing before and then went dark. Surprised it came back. what i dont understand is, that seems to be the only HD channel which seems to work.

Yes of the Asian channels colours HD clears and I think &TV was in HD also but that closed down in UK some time ago I believe.

Back