Anyone into hacking consoles?

channelking

Curious as with current gen seems only worthwhile console to hack is the switch.PS4 unlikely will be ever hacked again.

Gone back to my chipped ps2 played few classics like driver, need for speed and San Andreas. Classics.

Have jailbroken ps3 and despite it being bloody old still some great games still not got through. Last of us being main one.

Did have ps1 chipped years ago but damn thing stopped working.

With encryption etc seems future console gaming being hacked will be virtually impossible. Even more so with PS5 and new Xbox. Hope I'm wrong though.

Anyway for those who have hacked/jailbroken consoles which you got.

Last edited:
I've done a fair few, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Vita, Xbox 360, Wii (Still have the PSP, Vita, Wii and 360)

Looked at getting a switch to have a go at doing one of them but they dont interest me enough.

Yeah this gen of consoles hasn't been great with hacking, with any luck in the next gen there'll be some hardware to exploit which seems to be the only way through some of the software these days. :tearsofjoy:

Im sure both Sony and Microsoft learnt their lessons previously with hacked consoles.

Security, encryption etc on new gen consoles will probably make them near impossible to hack.

Had the Wii chipped but eventual it gave up on me and NDS with the cartridge emulator number or years, that was amazing that . ive got a switch at moment and considering looking trying to hack that , be intersted if any memebers feels its worthwhile doing . i used to love downloading older roms for the DS.

Yeah the news consels may proove difficult but fingers crossed . Think i'll need to give this a bash , just got a game delivered aswell , " Super mario Bros " may just be my final purchase then. bloody on my ass most of that day anyway so worth looking into. cant beat free games

Just done the switch! Super easy. Wish I would have done it sooner!
Can you post the step by step how to do it plz mite help some one thanks m8

Any one go a good switch hacked guide I not got one but I mite get one if you can hack them and easy to do lol

This is what i followed but my switch is unpatched.shows you everything from backing up the nand to upgrading the firmware,Then there are 3 shops i have found what let you download games,game updates and dlc all in the tinfoil app.
MODDED_WARFARE

Any one go a good switch hacked guide I not got one but I mite get one if you can hack them and easy to do lol
here is a quick guide and files for 10.0
1 1st you will need a hackable switch

2 A sd at lest 125gb for games and software

3. some software to format sd to fat 32

4.. usb/c cable

You will need a rcm so you can get your switch into recovery mode.

• Format sd to fat32
  • Place contents of folder in the correct place one for pc one and one for sd
  • Place your sd card back into your switch
  • Go into the pc folder and look for tcrm gui
  • Go into settings tab and click install driver and follow process
  • Now click on payload tab and locate fuseeprimary.bin which will be in the pc folder.
  • Now goto your switch remove the right joycon slide in the rcm jig hold the plus and power button.
  • You should now see a black screen
  • Goto your pc and connect your switch to the pc using the usb cable.
  • In the tcrm gui the picture should should of turned from red to green
  • Now click inject payload
  • Now you should see atmosphere boot up on switch
  • Goto album and you will see all your apps.
Go here for files: Nintendo Switch - Google Drive

Last edited:
If you want to keep it simple buy sxpro that is what i use. best place i have found to download any game dlc and updates is dks software always use the posts by African. you can request stuff and it will be there in a few hours normally.

If you want to keep it simple buy sxpro that is what i use. best place i have found to download any game dlc and updates is dks software always use the posts by African. you can request stuff and it will be there in a few hours normally.
Where do I buy sxpro what is it? How much? Ect thank you for ya reply

goto the team xecuter website for a list of offical resellers. I think they are about £35.00 sxpro is a software mod for the switch.

Back