Anyone Need Help with KODI on VIX

Glad I could help, kodi on vu is as good as kodi on any other device as long as you have it setup right, for me it was more than half the reason i got myself a vu

Glad I could help, kodi on vu is as good as kodi on any other device as long as you have it setup right, for me it was more than half the reason i got myself a vu
What settings recommend changing on vu mate? I'm new to VUs and Kodi. Tried various builds and films usually OK but live sports never seem to work?! Then when mate goes and tries same link on his 30 quid android box to compare it works fine..

Never going to get kodi to run properly on an enigma2 box imho. If you want a box that does it perfectly then i'd recommend my box ( Amiko A3 combo ).
Runs kodi, mobdro and countless other apps. Web browser, gmail, facebook etc. got sky,virgin all running on the one little box. Only downside is there are no autobouqets so now and again i have to do a scan and arrange the channels. I don't mind that though as it only takes a few minutes.

What settings recommend changing on vu mate? I'm new to VUs and Kodi. Tried various builds and films usually OK but live sports never seem to work?! Then when mate goes and tries same link on his 30 quid android box to compare it works fine..
You have a top of the range vu box which costs hundreds and poor kodi and a little £30 android box will kodi much better,Dont make any sense does it

Natrobuk I have a question which I would love an answer to, it's driving me mad!

I have a uno4k with Kodi 17.3 installed and for the most part works perfectly. I recently bought a Sonos Playbar and again for the most part works perfectly. My problem is the Sonos don't like DTS soundtracks so I need to use passthrough however when I go to the audio settings the passthrough option is missing!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
J

Kodi17.3 works flawlessly on edision os mega. Made my own build runs a treat. I tend to use the kodi on my android tv though leave the satellite receiver for the tv recording etc

it worked ok with cut outs every now and again then i updated the box to version 26 and it completely stopped so i tried removing and reinstalling also factory reset it then downgraded it to version 16 as someone mentioned after version 20 kodi had stopped working installed the pluggin again but have not been able to find the .kodi folder

I think that's your issue then. Do through Filezilla or pc. Look for hidden folder in your USB or hdd called '.kodi'. Delete, restart. It is rebuilt next time you use Kodi...

PS when I say through pc I mean though network folder you should see your box. You will need Samba installed on the box.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

hi installed a fresh copy of Openvix to discover that the PVR clients and Audio decoders and Video input are missing
i managed to install PVR clients by entering the following via putty

opkg install kodi-addons-meta

but still no audio decoders or Video input

can you help, i have had it in my last version before i had issues and that was the reason for flashing a new version.

i have tried flashing and installing kodi launcher via plugin
i have tried then loading a custom build (beast build) as i always do.

just cannot seem to get my IPTV back as it was

any help would b appreciated.

Back