Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

If anyone can recommend me any good IPTV service with average broad band as we do not have fibre option available in our area. Birmingham England. using V9S open box. Dont need much channels. Like UK sports / Indian and Pakistan channels I am interested. I was using it from last 01 year and now contract is expired. it works Ok if only IPTV service is used and dont use and other things like computer or phone at that time.

Looking for an IPTV trial with UK channels, sly movies, sports etc. A few US channels would be nice with sports too.
To be used on a zgemma h2s.
Thanks
Dave

Hi, had to renew login details. Im after 12 months iptv with uk 3pm vod. Appreciate any info, wanting to stay off ebay etc and dont know any1 local. Thank You.

Looking for iptv for i55 plus want it to be sky like order as pictures with no vpn needed or epl blocks

Attachments

• nlkXC06.jpg
    nlkXC06.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 12
After a decent Iptv service that offers a sky q app for use on nvidia shield 4K. Has to have an app that looks like sky, not smarters!!!
3pm is a must, as is full uk sky line up, hd channels and decent vod collection please. If this is you then holler at me and let me know.
Cheers

Hi

Looking for UK/Indian/Pakistani channels, with sky channel list or similar.

Must have updated VOD with over 10000 entries in videoclub.

For smart stb emulator app on smart tv.

Hi, I am looking for the best comprehensive VOD service to be used on a MAG box. Must have extensive content and updated daily with the latest TV shows and Films. I am not fussed about live TV, looking purely for the best VOD selection and quality.

Thanks.

Looking for a IPTV sub for Formuler Z8 using MyOnlineTV2.

HD English channels/Irish channels/Movies/Sports/good up to date high quality VOD only please

Hey guys, I'm looking for a sub for my son.

Looking for lots of sports stuff, red button, ifollow etc. Just about everything that you can get sports on.

Reliability is extremely important. I'll be using iptv smarters app. Please send prices and details of trials available.

Please don't send messages saying "Check out this guy abcdef@email.com, all our family use him" I am not interested in emailing somebody away from the forum. If they cannot be bothered to contact me with details then I cannot be bothered to try their service

Thanks

hi
am looking for a sub. my sub went down this week and my old supplier is gone off the grid. I need a multi sub, one for IPTV (LG tv) and another for Zgemma box.
UK/ireland channels, best for live sport. thanks

Hello everyone, Need IPTV to use on Zgemma with Wooshbuild Infinity.
My prime use is Sport Including 3pm kick offs and PPV Boxing
Would also like Record and Pause facility if possible
Need extremely reliable service for a multi room sub with trial and costs please
No resellers please!

Looking for good Irish service.
VOD/box sets
All Sly package UK and Ireland
All 3pm kick offs
US sports

I'm using android box.
24 hour test line

Thanks

Need an IPTV sub for Enigma 2. Looking for Irish and uk channels, sports, movies, VOD. US channels would be a bonus also. Test line please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back