Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys

looking for a new service on a month to month basis.

i will be using stb emulator on my firestick.

looking for a supplier for all uk sky channels plus ppv adult indian 3pm kick offs.

i would like a service that i can use my vpn if needed.

thanks guys

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable IPTV package for mag box. No VPN and I am on Virmin Bleedia. Any responses very much appreciated.

Hi
Looking for IPTV service for UK/US sports inc 3pm EPL.
Preferably to use on Smart iptv and on ipad so M3u/Xsteam code.
Also a service that doesnt need a VPN and wont get blocked by Virgin for footy.
Cheers

Looking for reliable m3u all channels if possible.
uk/ us/cad etc Full FHD/. UHD if possible, for a trial please :)
Sky Sports & BT Sports etc
PPV
Live Football

trial also please :)
Thanks. :)

Hi
I am after a subscription. My current provider doesn't seem to be responding to e-mails and ive been with him for 2 years. Just recently the service started going down half way through a football match for example.
So what I am after. I need a subscription for my IPTV LG TV.
I would like a 24hour test line. Followed by a months subscription charged at pro-rata bases. After the 1st month if everything is ok I will pay for the remaining 9 11 months.

I would like movies 15.00pm kick off and sport etc
I would require recommendations or people that have been around on this Forum for a good while (sorry to all newbies)
Please if you feel you can help or recommend anybody I would be very gratefull.
Thank you
Steve

Looking for an IPTV service with xtream editor. Would like a 24hr trial of something with strong UK channels, Music, Sports. Direct sellers only and no VPN ideally

I'm looking for potentially two subscriptions - perfect player on a Nvidia Shield, and StbEMU on a firestick.

Would like a free trial first.

I'm looking for all sports channels and English TV. Also Czech and Slovak would be a bonus if possible.

Looking for Iptv for iptv smarters app or stb emu for 4k firestick

All UK and USA channels adult
All ppv and sports channels
No VPN required
Up to date VOD

no reseller please

i'm looking for two setups:

Firestick
Nvidia Shield

For the firestick I'd like to use stbemu

For the Nvidia shield, I'm thinking perfect player but will consider other apps if people can recommend them

No need for multi room support or anything, as the firestick is one I'm setting up for a friend who isn't technical.

On both I'm looking for all sports, ideally the VOD stuff too.

Evening all,I need a bit of help guys,my iptv and vermin subs are p for renewal but my regular supplier has stopped responding to my emails so I'm guessing he's no longer trading.
My iptv sub uses the All4one plugin does anyone know of a seller who can supply subs for this please.

Hello. Looking for a test trial. Nothing much. Just regular USA cable channels. Anything else like movies and stuff would be great but not necessarily required. M3u is fine. Thanks

Hi

Im looking for an IPTV line with UK and US bouquets. Must have HD, Box Office and 3PM's.

I need a 24 hours test and price for 12 months.

Thanks

Hi All,
Posting again as I'm trying to find the best IPTV service available on my Smart TV (using smart stb). Would like a 24 hour line test please with all the sky channels including sports, kids, cinema, XXX, VOD, etc.

The Quality and non freezing of channels is everything to me so please do let me know .

Cheers

O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back