Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for server- all uk channels inc all sports -vod is a bonus. m3u line needed as will be using on multiple devices(not at same time)- multiroom subs may be needed. thanks

Looking for a good IPTV no VPN currently.
Would like sports, UK USA chanels would be nice android app and able to watch on at least 2 devices simultaneously.
Thanks for the suggestions

Looking for IPTV of UK channels for use on zgemma H52S, no sport or adult channels needed but movies would be good. I have no vpn. Would like to try before I buy please.

Good Evening
Looking for trial for iptv on a smart iptv app.
Looking for adult, ppv, sport and VOD please

Hi All,

Looking for a sub from Direct Sellers only.
All channel servers UK, USA and BEIN in HD, TV shows and VOD.

Ideally no VPN required, my ISP is VM.

For use on Android or Mag boxes.

Thanks

Looking for IPTV sub. Current provider has so looking for similar:

All UK channels, sports, movies, live main events, PPV, US/CAN channels
7 days catchup
VOD - movies/tv shows
Multiroom
Must be able to be used with VPN enabled

Has to work on firestick and android mobile - zgemma 2s and laptop is added bonus

Looking for trial and prices. Don't mind to pay for 1 month is price is cheap as a trial

Hi I am looking for the following IPTV service for Enigma2 device.

No EPL Block
No VPN Needed
7 Day EPG
I will be using WooshBuild Infinity for the Sly Look.
Great Customer Service

Screenshot of Enigma2 Epg how I would like it.
2zrl2ee.jpg

Full Sly UK Package
All EPL 3pm Kick Offs,

Regularly updated VoD and TV Shows.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I am also looking for IPTV service primarily used with 2 enigma 2 receivers. One is an ultimo 4k and the other is a Duo 4k.
Both running on openvix.

Iptv must be able to run natively (as in embedded with my current bouquet) I am looking for all sports channels but must have 7 day EPG. Esp the bein and US channels. Also must be able to record without the channel freezing.

Ideally want to use it on both receivers at the same time (same household ip). Not too fussed about VOD.

Please pm me.
Thanks

Hi,

Looking for full servers IPTV and VOD, football etc.
South/South East region if possible (good to get local news)
To be used on Smart IPTV app or Firestick.
Least buffering/downtime as possible.

Trials would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tecko

Hi posting again as I’ve got a new box. I’m after iptv with vod and all the possible content that u can get.
Has to work with vu+ duo2 which is an enigma2 box with black hole image and it has to be with extreme editor.
Many Thanks in advance

Looking for a new supplier as my previous has started to have issues with the blocks and loss of VOD and Tv shows, plus recently started to have issues a lot

Or can anyone Recommend a good supplier ? Thanks

Hi all

Looking for a new IPTV sub, using a MAG254, looking for all UK channels with steady sky sports stream with ppv boxing and UFC.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back