Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a service with sports. Happy to pay for a weekend or week pass to try properly.

Need to work on Android TV

Hi all,
Looking for an IPTV test with all HD UK and 3pm Kickoffs with record/pause/rewind capabilities to be used on Zgemma box.

Thanks.

Morning all, I am looking for an iptv service for firestick with sly package, sports not needed, but would like Vod.Trial first please, and price list.
I’ll also need help with setup.
Thank you.

Hi, im looking for Iptv for my zgemma h2s, my sub of nearly 2 year is having blocking issues. Need sports 3 olock kick offs. Would need trial first, appreciate any help

Looking for IPTV sub to run on Android box with smarters pro.

BBC NI and utv
All UK sly channels
UK sports
Catch up
Vod

Cheers

Wanting a reliable sub for mag box before I jack in iptv as current sub keeps going off and also other trials I've had.

Hi everyone, im looking for sub, dont really want 100k channels most of them dnt work. Mainly after indian channel's that dont buffer an freeze etc

Hi

No idea I have the right thread but I'm looking for IPTV with a Plex server I'm happy to have a price for Plex only.

Thanks

Looking for stable and glitch free IPTV for either Smart IPTV app or MAG box

Requirements:

All channels - UK and Indian channels (Zee News!).

Cartoon / Children / Discovery / Sports

No VPN required

Afternoon everybody.

Just got an amazon 4k firestick and am looking for a provider for it. Looking for the usual uk channels, epl/3pm and cl matches, usa/Canadian and other foreign channels, Vod (4k content would be a nice bonus!), epg. Please include price list, if your service requires a vpn and best set up on the firestick for your service. Thanks in advance for your replies

Looking for an iptv provider for UK and US channels (no adult) to run on stbemu or similar. Would prefer a single connection that isn't locked to a single device if possible. Would want a trial before buying

Looking for IPTV to use on Xbox One Only. Will need a dedicated app or a M3U link to My IPTV PLAYER APP. Direct sellers is prefured would also like a 24 hour trial or 1 hour trial just to make sure everything works correctly. Ideally after Boxing events.

Hi guys
After iptv sub for vu+ solo2 enigma2 box.
All UK channels
UK +1 channels
Adult
VOD
3pms
Must be reliable and I'll be using a vpn

Looking for sub ONLY DIRECT SELLERS ONLY for IPTV
Must have all All UK channels inc sports in HD
must have up to date VOD and EPG
To be able to support multiple devices (enigma, tablet and smartphone)
free 24 hour test line or pay for a trial.

Hi people. I am looking for a iptv sub for a firestick wgich i have bought today. As i am new to this was hoping ìf someone could provide a stable line and insttuctions of how to set the line up on the fireatick. Thanks

Looking for a full uk IPTV subscription that doesn't get blocked when football is on . Must include 3pm kickoffs, PPV, adult and VOD. Be running virmin broadband on zgemma h2s. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back