Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Subscription needed for IPTV, will be used on a ZGemma H2s

Looking for

All UK channels, steady Sky sports stream.
All sky channels.
looking live tv more than VOD

Cheers

looking for an iptv sub for smart IPTV for samsung and LG TVs

All UK channels, and sports
Up to date TV shows, movies ,adult etc

Thanks

Looking for a sub for my Firestick, no vpn and no blocks, using BT broadband. Currently have wicked and worked fine but couldn't get the guy after it ended. Full UK channel pack with Movie, Sports and PPV. Thanks

Looking for a 12 month reliable IPTV service for Zgemma H2H, will also need explanation how to set this up with free 1 day trial.

Sly sports/3PM kick offs with no block, no vpn required.

thanks

Hello all I'm looking for mainly uk/us channels ppv etc with 1080 if poss. Could do with a panel as I will sell iptv if don't charge the earth thanks

Looking for a reliable sub to include 3pms and vod , using an android box preferably with iptv smarter. Test line will be required.

need uk/usa with vod 3pm`s ppv service only ( dont want foreign channels)
wanted on vu+duo2 using xtream editor

Looking for a reliable sub for STBEmu app.
Must have full Sly Sports pack in HD (not just the N0w tv feeds), 8T Sports in 50fps and 3pm with no blocks. Needs to have main US Channels, and ideally Indian/Pakistani channels. Also someone who has PPV's from a variety of sources ie both UK and US. Not bothered about VOD. Regards, Midlands.

Hi,
Looking for a new sub for iptv to run via firestick, currently using Smarters and xc iptv apps to view and have vpn sub.
Looking for full or near as full sly package with 3pm football and American entertainment /sports etc. Vod movies and TV also but no adult.
Would appreciate seller to be vet status and other test line.
Many thanks

Good afternoon all,
I’m looking for a reliable sub, with sports, movies, 3pm and vod ,no vpn. My current sub has gone awol.
I have a zgemma h2s
Please message me with your recommendations

Hi
I have zgemma h2s and Firestick 2nd gen. Recently the 'free' services for UK Football on the Firestick have become very unreliable so I am considering paying but am not sure what to ask for.
Suggestions and offers welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back