Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a IPTV server ASAP, for the Crawford Khan fight. Need it to be on Zgemma and only want the IPTV for a few days or just to cover the fight.

Looking for iptv sub for daughters enigma2 receiver preferably only uk and usa channels no need for vod. Must have epg and test is required. I have a sub myself which is very good but provider doesn't want any more enigma2 devices hence the request here

Good afternoon,

I am looking for a solid iptv sub for Smart iptv, Im looking for full uk package and extras such as ifollow and 3 pm kick offs not too fussed about 1000s of channels Would also like a good vid with regular updates

Hi.

Looking for new IPTV provider soon.
UK channels including Sports and Movies if possible.
Running on two android boxes using different IP addresses.
Using ExpressVPN currently.

Many thanks.

Looking for provider for all US channels, movies, kids shows, etc., also need cricket channel, no adult channels. Will be using Smart IPTV app for now.

hello,

looking for IPTV sub on magbox 322 with

All UK channels, and sports
Up to date TV shows, movies and must have catchup on uk channels.

please PM me....
thanks

Hello, I am looking for a trial for a freeze free VIP/ FHD/ Local backup for SLY (movies, sports, entertainment, international) and ADULT (IPTV). Please do not get in touch with me if you do not have SLY INTERNATIONAL (VIP/ FHD/ Local backup).

I am looking for reliable INDIAN and PAKISTANI IPTV service in HD! Please PM me.

I have an android box.

New IPTV sub needed. Must have access to UK Sports and VOD. Own a zgemma so can use xtreameditor. Thanks...

Looking for a stable IPTV service, minimal to no outages, no VPN and works OK on either a Samsung Smart TV, PC and Android phone.

After a new sub for mag biox. Must have:

all sly channels, ufc fight pass, PPV's
up to date vod for movies and tv series
7 days playback
24/7 kids channels
user friendly blue menu
channels in the same order or similar to sly

Hi, Looking for an iptv, needs to work well on UK Sports and All Pakistani channel must please also work with no vpn. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back