Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a no buffering IPTV service compatible with Xtreme Editor on Wooshbuild 10. Ideally a trial to begin with to assess quality, etc.

Mainly interested in the 3pm KO times for the football BUT also all other matches too, so SLY and BT would be of benefit.

Anything else such as VOD, Movies, etc would be a bonus.

Looking for a good iptv service for Mag Box.

Service must be reliable, freeze, glitch free and with excellent customer service. Direct sellers only who have access to their own servers with EPG that is easy to navigate.

Requirements:
Full FHD HD SD Channels
Full EPG

All channels - UK
Indian channels UK and India
Children
UK & US documentaries (discovery)
Sports (sly sports and 3pms)
Movies

I would like a 24h test initially

Hi, I'm looking for a consistent uk only service. I'd like to try it with my zgemma h2 and android minix neo x8-h. I understand that iptv quality will never be on par with satellite or cable, which is why I'm willing to sacrifice 1080p for good, solid streams. Especially sports related. It would be great to have a prepaid card option for anonymity. Thanks.

Looking for a good IPTV service . Current subscription coming to end soon and starting to become a bit unreliable. Need it for enigma 2 box

Service must be reliable, freeze, glitch free and with excellent customer service. DIRECT SELLERS ONLY who have access to their own servers with EPG that is easy to navigate.

Requirements:

All channels - UK, (us is a bonus)

PPV HD (Sly Sports Box Office, BT Box Office, ITV Box Office)
vod and film
3pm kick offs preferably in HD (nbc gold, beIN sports etc)
Possibly 4k streams if available.
I would like a 24h test initially

THANKS

Hi I'm looking for IPTV, for Wooshbuild on Enigma H2S. Not too fussed about Skin/user interface just want glitch free. Primarily Movies, Documentaries and Sport (Premier Sports 1 and 2 essential, previous subs in the past have struggled with these two).
24h test needed first.
Thanks

Looking for a reliable IPTV sub for a LG smart TV and a MAG sub , hopefully multiroom but not sure this is possible ? 24 hour test appreciated .

i too am looking for a reliable iptv server for a smart iptv on samsung tv, test line would be much appreciated, uk tv hd plus 3pm kick offs

hi members

Looking for a good iptv service for more then one Mag Box

PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME IF YOU SUPPLY CATCH UP TV ON MOST CHANNELS

AND UP TO DATE VOD ALSO ITV CENTRAL NEWS

reply with prices and what you have to offer

thanks

Hi,

Looking for a pure VOD service (no iptv). There should be movies, tv shows, anime... sports would be a bonus too. All content should be in high quality 1080p (unless it's not available from source) as I'm looking to replace my private torrent tracker.

No adult content.

I'll be using an android box or plex.

Thanks.

Looking for an IPTV sub for 12 months for an LG TV, ideally with a free trial to test. Must be reliable and not keep going down during football games. Cheers.

Hello

Im in need of a new service as my current provider has went to pot. I am currently using a formuler z7 box.

I will only subscribe to a provider with Northern Ireland regionals and one with a good reputation.

Feel free to message me if you know of anyone who fits the criteria.

Thanks.

Hi djohn695
Did you have any joy with your post as I am currently in the same boat?
Essentially I would like the same specification as you have requested
Thanks in advance
Looking for a subscription for the fire stick initially, see how it goes
Sports
Kids
Movies
Documentary
Kids on demand, paw patrol and the like would be great can anyone help
I would really like a good user interface if that's possible
Thanks in advance

Looking for a good iptv service for Nvidia Shield android tv box and possibly also enigma2 box.

Service must be reliable, freeze, glitch free and with customer service.

Requirements: Full HD SD Channels most importantly UK sports and particularly good quality and reliable 3pms. EPG. UK channels, Sports channels (sly sports etc and 3pms), Movies. Video on demand. Anything else a bonus.

Many thanks

Looking for an iptv service that focuses on genuine hd sports with good frame rate. I don't watch any other channels, so having loads of blu ray quality movies, tv shows and cartoons that are regularly updated would be great.

Looking for high quality stream, ppv boxing, vod, playback
Uk tv to run over STB Emu to run on nvidia sheild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back