ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - August 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a good reliable n-line provider for full SKY UK/ Ireland, for twin tuner STB for 12 month subs, please PM me the all the info I need, Thanks

I am looking for a glitch free Nline or Cline for UK/Ireland package. 6 month or 12 month. I would prefer a test line first. Please PM me with prices etc. For Sky

Last edited:
Looking for a good c line with all sky UK and ppv sport events with 48 hr test freeze free with channels on all the time

Hi, looking for glitch free n line fully sky package with all sports movies etc, any prices please, pref with test line
thanks

Morning all i'm looking for a reliable cline after pulling nearly an all nighter last night setting up my V8s any help would be much appreciated

old N line

Hi all, am new here, I need a suitable line, for my clone F5 skybox, which already has an N line and most of the sky channels as scrambled. Also, can someone point me to where I can update this box. thanks

Last edited:
Hi, looking for 6 months, Ideally N line, glitch free, stable, secure & reliable, quick support, full Sky UK 28.2e with PPV.

PM me thanks

Pay Server Request

Hi.

Looking for sky UK and bt sports,PPV, reliable and glitch free, Nline ideally, and multi room (2).

test line would be great and prices.

Please PM me thanks.

Hi there folks

I'm Looking for sky UK/Ireland package reliable and glitch free, Nline ideally, and multi room (3).

test line would be great and prices. for a zgemma s2 + v8 box

Please PM me thanks r0bb0.

Hi, im after an nline for uk with full package and flexibilty to upgrade to multiroom if required. Test required. Thanks

Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a perfect cline?

I have a 100% reliable one but I am fed up with the freezes and glitches.

Hi
Looking for a glitch free line for Zgemma star s2 twin tuner and s2 single tuner so two boxes, test line preferred before purchasing MUST BE GLITCH FREE AND RELIABLE!!! currently using a line that's too glitchy and don't want another one!
PM ME WITH PRICE!
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back